CTA spoke with Judith A. Paice, PhD, RN, to better understand how clinicians are reacting to these legalizations and how she responds to patients asking about cannabis use.
Watson, hoped to be a major source for clinicians, is limited by an inability to interpret clinical trials.
Drugmaker funding for patient advocacy groups might be an important but neglected factor in rising drug prices.
Researchers claim that systems medicine could reduce cardiovascular toxicity caused by TKI therapy.
More research and funding are needed to bring the benefits of precision medicine to pediatric patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Highlights Importance of Achieving CR After Intensive Therapy for AML
- No Induction Therapy Superior to Another for Higher-risk AML, MDS
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL