Critics worry that changes to the FDA's drug approval process could lead to increased off-label prescribing and the marketing of questionable therapies.
Recent discoveries of germline mutations are driving research in novel treatments, including immunotherapies, for prostate cancer.
Research is needed to determine which targeted agents should be used in young, fit patients and elderly unfit patients, and which regimens should be used first.
SN-MMR was strongly associated with OS, melanoma-specific survival, and DFS among patients with a positive sentinel node biopsy.
Researchers are making progress in the search for biomarkers that can help identify which patients are most likely to benefit from radiotherapy.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Promising for Relapsed/Refractory CLL
- Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: 3 New Agents Improved Outcomes Between 1978-2015
- Novel Targeted Agents For First-line CLL Treatment
- Aspirin Use Does Not Reduce Risk of Colorectal Cancer Recurrence
- Niraparib Expanded Access Program Opened for Women With Ovarian Cancer