ASCO's CancerLinQ go live later this year, ushering in what they described as a transformative era of big data-driven precision cancer care.
The transformation of the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia wins the Society's accolade.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Myeloma displays considerable heterogeneity and, over time, control of disease can be lost. New strategies to combat myeloma incorporate risk stratification to provide more individualized therapy.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Fall Digital Issue
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Multiple myeloma: Optimal management and long-term disease control
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- ASCO Announces Chronic Leukemia Treatment as Cancer Advance of the Year
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Demonstrates Significant Activity in B-Cell Lymphoma
- Contraceptive Use Linked to Higher Risk of Glioma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|