A large, long-term study found a 97% event-free survival rate at 18 months.
Two recent studies have found that signaling from other ERBB family members is necessary for survival and proliferation in KRAS-driven tumors, and that afatinib and neratinib produce an antitumor response.
Selecting therapies for patients with multiple myeloma is challenging because the disease is inherently heterogeneous.
Some studies suggest triclosan could have oncogenic properties, but more research is needed to confirm a causal link.
Next-Generation Sequencing Adds Value by Detecting More Mutations Than Polymerase Chain Reaction in Melanoma
Since next-generation sequencing reflex testing has been implemented at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, several cases of potentially actionable mutations have been identified that would not have been caught by PCR alone.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Increased Body Mass Index May Be Predictive of Recurrence, Progression in Bladder Cancer
- Aspirin, Non-Aspirin NSAID-Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer
- Research Indicates Imatinib Is Effective in Pediatric Patients With Chronic Phase CML
- Ribociclib FDA-Approved For Additional Indications in HR+, HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer
- Research Advances for Mutant KRAS-Driven Lung Adenocarcinoma