Newly validated nomograms were more prognostic of patient survival from cervical cancer than cancer stage.
Research indicates that a test of AQP1 and PLIN2 levels in urine may act as an indicator of early stage renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Researchers question the meaning of 5-year survival and stress the importance of context in discussing survivorship related to breast cancer.
[Cancer Control] Platelet transfusion can often be a vital aspect aspect of managing cancer, as treatment courses can weaken the function of the cells requires to stop bleeding.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Platelet Transfusion for Patients with Cancer
- FDA Approves Zytiga Label Update
- Adjuvant Chemo Not Effective after Preoperative Chemo(RT), TME for Rectal Cancer
- Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated with Worse Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Nomograms Predict Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Recurrence, Patient Survival
- Bevacizumab Window Period May Be Effective for Brain Metastases of Breast CA
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|