Relapse is inevitable in mantle cell lymphoma. Treatment of relapsed MCL is, however, evolving, with several treatment regimen options, though ibrutinib is still the standard of care.
With researchers around the world directing their attention at the role and potential of miRNAs in RCC diagnosis and therapy, our understanding of the molecules is accelerating.
The race against malware is much the same as a war between an infectious agent and a host: it's a battle between hackers and security experts — and it's not at all clear who is winning.
Mixed data highlight the need for researchers to conduct studies to understand the clinical, rather than just theoretical, risks of HDIs and DDIs.
The incidence of immune-mediated hepatitis in patients receiving immunotherapy varies based on the agent and other concomitant medications, though it is not uncommon.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Drug-herb and Drug-drug Interactions in Oncology
- Q&A With Adam M. Brufsky, MD, PhD: Endocrine-based Therapy for HR-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Saturated Fat May Increase Risk of Lung Cancer
- Immune-mediated Hepatitis: Challenges in Management
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy May Be Effective in Pancreatic Cancer
- Phase 2/3 Trial of Selinexor for Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma
- Lenalidomide Maintenance May Prolong Progression-free Survival in DLBCL
- Hyperfractionated Radiotherapy With Chemotherapy Prolongs Overall Survival in HNSCC
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Evaluating the Treatment Landscape
- Abiraterone Plus Prednisone, Androgen-deprivation for Metastatic Prostate Cancer