Researchers were able to increase sensitivity to vemurafinib in resistant melanoma cell lines by reactivating genes that are involved in cell division.
Patients who slept poorly exhibited greater symptom burden and overall mood disturbance.
The federal government is investigating some drugmakers' relationships with the charities that run assistance programs.
Increase in ABCB1 mRNA expression may serve as a marker for patients likely to be resistant to imatinib.
Widespread contamination of the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovary (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial has reignited the debate around prostate-specific antigen testing.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- A Call for a New Collaboration to Cure Melanoma
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Scan-associated Distress May Be Persistent for Patients With NSCLC
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Correlated With Risk of Cancer
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Serum Carbonic Anhydrase IV Predictive of Bevacizumab Efficacy in Breast Cancer
- Extending Hormone Therapy to 10 Years May Reduce Breast Cancer Recurrence Without Negatively Affecting QoL
- New Mechanism of Treatment Resistance in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma Identified
- Poor Sleep Quality Associated With Symptom Burden Among Phase 1 Trial Participants
- MAP Failed to Improve Responses in High-grade Osteosarcoma
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Compliance With NCCN Guidelines Benefits Patients With Rectal Cancer