Researchers identify a relationship between exercise activity and television habits in relation to mortality in survivors of colorectal cancer.
As key biologics near the end of their patent-protection periods, industry is preparing for legal battles over biosimilar versions.
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This study examines outcomes of CEC patients treated with CRT and the incidence and potential role of HPV tumor infection in CEC lesions.
Update on available treatment options and potential future developments for metastatic melanoma with and without BRAF mutations.
Fall Digital Issue
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Carboplatin Associated with Better Outcomes than Docetaxel in Advanced BRCA1/2-mutation Breast Cancer
- 10-Year Update Confirms Long-Term Survival Benefits for Weekly Paclitaxel
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Palbociclib Doubles PFS in Women with Advanced Breast Cancer
- The Effect of Voriconazole Treatment on Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Analysis
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis