In the not-too-distant future, several new combination therapies are expected, and they should represent an improvement not only in effectiveness, but in safety as well.
Results of a prospective study consisting of more than 105,000 women have shown "it is unlikely that stress is implicated in causation of breast cancer."
Widespread contamination of the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovary (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial has reignited the debate around prostate-specific antigen testing.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Addressable doesn't mean optional: Having an implementation plan can be helpful in case of an audit.
Quantifications of quality of life or patient-reported outcomes will offer more information for treatment-planning discussions.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Pfizer Will Acquire Developer of Enzalutamide
- CLL-IPI Validated and Compared With MDACC Index in Newly Diagnosed Patients
- Baseline Metabolic Tumor Volume Predicts Prognosis of Follicular Lymphoma
- Interleukin-10 Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Patients With RCC
- Addition of Elective Neck Dissection Cost-effective in Oral Cancer