A multidisciplinary team (MDT) approach is necessary in treating metastatic breast cancer in order to provide optimal care. This article, published in JNCCN, reviews the findings of an educational needs assessment of the multidisciplinary breast cancer management team.
This PD-1 inhibitor is effective for treating melanoma, though it can be highly toxic and there is a lack of biomarkers for predicting a response.
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Atezolizumab is the most recent in a line of immune checkpoint inhibitors approved for patients with NSCLC.
In this question-and-answer session, Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Wildes about the management of multiple myeloma among older patients.
Nutrition is a critical factor to consider both in the pre- and postoperative period for patients undergoing a Whipple procedure.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab Effective Regardless of Prior Therapy in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- TET2 Loss May Indirectly Cause Hematologic Oncogenesis
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity