The lesser toxicity of the 20 mg/m2 dose compared with the 25 mg/m2 dose may benefit frail patients in particular, or those with poor functional status.
The thromboSeq test result might not only provide information regarding lung cancer diagnostics, but potentially any other tumor types as well, and may enable tumor-type stratification.
As patients become older, additional factors must be considered in planning their treatment.
Extramedullary multiple myeloma is increasingly encountered in the clinic and most patients will need aggressive treatment.
CDK4/6 Inhibitors in Breast Cancer Treatment: Recent Research, Safety Profiles, Acquired Resistance, Next Steps
Breast tumors can become resistant to CDK 4/6 inhibitors, but improved understanding of the mechanisms of acquired resistance might point to additional treatment strategies.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Novel Therapeutic Target in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Cells Identified
- Venetoclax Plus Rituximab May Prolong Progression-free Survival in CLL
- Lower Cabazitaxel Dose May Benefit Patients With Prostate Cancer
- Different Types of Obesity May Increase Risk of Breast Cancer Subtypes
- Lifestyle Factors Associated With Colorectal Cancer Survival