An analysis of over 20 years of health data indicates that exposure to air pollution is correlated with worsened survival outcomes for patients diagnosed with lung cancer.
Research has uncovered a potential treatment target for mutant KRAS non-small cell lung cancer: Acyl-Coenzyme A synthetase long chain family member 3.
MSKCC is teaming up with Medidata to test the use of wearable activity trackers among patients with multiple myeloma undergoing treatment for their disease.
Researchers were able to increase sensitivity to vemurafinib in resistant melanoma cell lines by reactivating genes that are involved in cell division.
Patients who slept poorly exhibited greater symptom burden and overall mood disturbance.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Rucaparib as Treatment for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- New Mechanism of Treatment Resistance in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma Identified
- FDA Approves Ofatumumab With Chemo for Relapsed CLL
- Biosimilar G-CSF Effective in Preventing Febrile Neutropenia in Sarcoma
- Brigatinib NDA Submission Complete for ALK+ Metastatic NSCLC
- New Scoring System Accurately Identifies Patients Likely to Respond to Treatment
- Air Pollution May Affect Survival of Lung Cancer