The management of toxicities and re-initiation of these medications should be made on a case by case basis.
Most non-Hodgkin lymphomas do not display the same genetic alteration as classical Hodgkin lymphoma, and are much less susceptible to PD-1 blockade.
A study could not determine whether one liquid biopsy panel is more accurate than another overall.
The novelty of immunotherapies means that physicians and patients lack extensive experience dealing with them.
New diagnostic and therapeutic tools are in development to inform the management of advanced and metastatic disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 3 Study of FOLFIRI Alone or With Napabucasin for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Phase 2 Trial of AZD1775 for Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Phase 2/3 Study of Chemoradiation vs Chemotherapy Alone for Advanced Rectal Cancer
- Immunotherapy for Metastatic Melanoma — In the Clinic
- Umbralisib: A Promising Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies