At a general session at the 2017 ASCO GU Symposium, the latest advances in managing SRMs will be discussed.
At an education session at the 2017 GU Symposium experts will discuss some of the barriers to progress in the treatment of bladder cancer.
Physicians will speak about tumor evolution and AR-indifferent disease at the 2017 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in Orlando, Florida.
The cost of treating CML can be crippling, and it's unclear whether future approvals or policies will improve the financial toxicity associated with the disease.
While women who lost more than 5 kg after age 18 were at a 23% reduced risk for breast cancer, those who gained more than 30 kg were at a 32% increased risk.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Weight Gain: A Risk Factor for Postmenopausal Breast Cancer
- Statins During Endocrine Therapy May Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Impact of Antidiabetic Agents on Breast Cancer Risk in Older Women