A retrospective analysis of crizotinib data demonstrates control in advanced, metastatic disease, although brain metastases continued to progress.
Some researchers are looking at the evidence and urging for a middle ground in prostate cancer screening guidelines
Intraperitoneal Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Role of Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Allotransplantation in Locally Advanced Disease?
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Intraperitoneal location of follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) is very uncommon and is associated with a particularly aggressive clinical course.
Onset of sorafenib-associated hand-foot skin reactions can be delayed by urea-based cream plus best supportive care in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Fine-Needle Aspiration Linked to Thyroid Cancer Incidence
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Prophylactic Effect of Urea-Based Cream on Sorafenib-Associated Hand-Foot Skin Reactions
- Optimal Prostate Screening Programs Could Significantly Help Lower Mortality
- For NSCLC, L858R Mutation in Circulating Free DNA Is Prognostic Marker
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Oral Bisphosphonates Linked with Lower Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Gene Mutations Found in Leukemia Increase with Age
- Neoadjuvant Cetuximab Plus Chemo May Be Effective for Unresectable Squamous Cell Carcinomas
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|