Higher ERDP scores were significantly associated with developing breast cancer.
Immunotherapy may supplant sunitinib in RCC, except for in patients who cannot tolerate checkpoint inhibition.
Preventive treatments are strongly recommended in women with AH and LCIS.
Patients with CLL may have both disease-associated and systemic treatment-associated immune dysfunction, leaving them vulnerable to infection.
Many HIV-associated cancers develop with the help of oncoviruses — some of which are sexually transmitted.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Rectal Cancer: Adjuvant Chemotherapy May Improve OS After pCR
- Breast Cancer: Determining the Best Diet for Disease Prevention
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer May Cause Diabetes
- Post-Oophorectomy Estrogen Therapy May Not Increase Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1 Carriers
- Carboxyamidotriazole Orotate With Temozolomide May Be Active Against Glioblastoma