Ongoing trials, including those that combine immunotherapy with BRAF inhibitors or a triple combination of an anti-PD-1 antibody with BRAF and MEK inhibitors, may provide more options to patients.
While renal cell carcinoma treatment continue to improve, it's unclear whether pazopanib should be used in the adjuvant setting.
The high cost of CAR-T therapy concerns patient advocates who worry about the "financial toxicity" implications for patients and their families. But these cancer immunotherapies might offer an excellent value for clinical oncology, proponents claim.
Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria battered Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico in quick succession, and the ensuing floods tested cancer centers' preparation efforts and continuity of care, officials told Cancer Therapy Advisor.
Pain management continues to be a challenge for patients with pancreatic cancer, though CPN may provide significant pain relief and an opportunity to reduce the amount of required narcotics.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Afatinib for Uncommon EGFR-positive NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC
- Maintenance Pazopanib Provides PFS, not OS, Benefit in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC