Readers should look for "anything that adds uncertainty to the analysis, including uncertainty in the measurements, differences in dropout rates among arms, missing data, and how they were handled in the analysis."
Telephone interviews to deliver genetic counseling may be non-inferior to in-person counseling.
Gene expression prognostic signatures continue to evolve to provide greater accuracy for both short- and long-term risk of recurrence.
Improvements in treatment have increased the life expectancy of patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Now that vendors are accountable under HIPAA, you could face increased liability if these business associates are responsible for patient privacy breaches.
Patient Assistance Programs for cancer-related therapies are offered by most drug companies, as well as numerous nonprofit organizations, and can help reduce the "financial toxicity" of treatment. But information about PAPs can be scarce and application processes are frequently cumbersome, with eligibility criteria varying from program to program.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Some Patients With Endocrine-responsive Early-stage Breast Cancer May Avoid Chemotherapy
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Statistical Significance, Uncertainty, and KEYNOTE-010
- Selinexor May Be Active in Advanced Sarcoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin + AVD and ISRT Efficacious for Early Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib Efficacious Against Multiple Myeloma Regardless of Cytogenetic Abnormalities
- Regions With More Radiotherapy Use Linked With More Mastectomies