Embracing all the myriad variations of the human genome should, in theory, lead to rewards that all can share.
The FDA granted accelerated approval to Lartruvo (olaratumab) for patients with soft-tissue sarcoma based on results of a randomized clinical trial.
The role of payments to hospitals and physicians is not well understood, despite attempts to quantify them.
Appropriate sunscreen use may effectively prevent skin cancer, but studies to date have not taken proper application of sunscreen into account.
Researchers are identifying new roles for infectious and commensal microbes in facilitating and inhibiting carcinogenesis.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- The Role of Microbes in Oncogenesis and the Treatment of Cancer
- The Undetermined Role of Sunscreen in Skin Cancer Prevention
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Veliparib + Chemo Fails to Improve OS, PFS in Untreated NSCLC
- Study Examines Costs of Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Regimens