MSKCC is teaming up with Medidata to test the use of wearable activity trackers among patients with multiple myeloma undergoing treatment for their disease.
Researchers were able to increase sensitivity to vemurafinib in resistant melanoma cell lines by reactivating genes that are involved in cell division.
Patients who slept poorly exhibited greater symptom burden and overall mood disturbance.
If these findings are confirmed, 1 logical policy initiative would be to limit rotating night shifts to less than 20 years in total.
The federal government is investigating some drugmakers' relationships with the charities that run assistance programs.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Rucaparib as Treatment for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- New Mechanism of Treatment Resistance in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma Identified