Telephone interviews to deliver genetic counseling may be non-inferior to in-person counseling.
Several adjuvant endocrine therapy options are available for premenopausal patients with endocrine-responsive early-stage breast cancer.
Improvements in treatment have increased the life expectancy of patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Now that vendors are accountable under HIPAA, you could face increased liability if these business associates are responsible for patient privacy breaches.
Patient Assistance Programs for cancer-related therapies are offered by most drug companies, as well as numerous nonprofit organizations, and can help reduce the "financial toxicity" of treatment. But information about PAPs can be scarce and application processes are frequently cumbersome, with eligibility criteria varying from program to program.
Men with P. acnes found in their prostate tissue biopsy are more than 4 times as likely to develop prostate cancer as others.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Veliparib and Carboplatin May Be Effective Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Some Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer May Avoid Surgery
- Some Patients With Endocrine-responsive Early-stage Breast Cancer May Avoid Chemotherapy
- Multiple Myeloma May Be Linked to Pesticide Exposure
- Immune Therapies May Offer Promise for Hormone-receptor-positive Breast Cancer
- First-line Nivolumab Plus Platinum-based Doublet Active in Advanced NSCLC
- Senescent Effects on Cancer Cells Are Context-dependent
- Breast-conserving Surgery and Radiotherapy May Provide Better Overall Survival Than Mastectomy
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Costs of Malignant Blood Disorders in European Countries Reached €23 Billion in 2012
- Achieving Negative Margin Essential for Optimizing Local Control, Survival in Sarcoma
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar