The role of WBRT for brain metastases is unclear with the advent of new and emerging treatments.
The combination of bendamustine, bortezomib, and dexamethasone was reported to be effective in achieving overall response rates in myeloma.
Research is needed to identify the potentially overlapping molecular pathways involved in autoimmunity and B-cell neoplasms.
Cancer Therapy Advisor interviewed Dr Bakal about this new approach to analyzing cell shape and its potential to affect breast cancer treatment.
Physicians will speak about tumor evolution and AR-indifferent disease at the 2017 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in Orlando, Florida.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib