A retrospective analysis of crizotinib data demonstrates control in advanced, metastatic disease, although brain metastases continued to progress.
Some researchers are looking at the evidence and urging for a middle ground in prostate cancer screening guidelines
Toni K. Choueiri, MD, delivered a keynote lecture on recent advances in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma at the 2015 GU Symposium.
Intraperitoneal Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Role of Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Allotransplantation in Locally Advanced Disease?
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Intraperitoneal location of follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) is very uncommon and is associated with a particularly aggressive clinical course.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Fine-Needle Aspiration Linked to Thyroid Cancer Incidence
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Prophylactic Effect of Urea-Based Cream on Sorafenib Skin Reactions
- Optimal Prostate Screening Programs Could Significantly Help Lower Mortality
- Renal Cell Cancer: Keynote Lecture From GU Symposium 2015
- Ipilimumab Plus Dacarbazine Provide Survival Benefit in Advanced Melanoma
- Patients Prefer Physicians Conveying Positivity
- Maintenance Sunitinib Safe, Effective for Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- High Resection Rates in Pancreatic Cancer with mFOLFIRINOX, Aggressive Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|