More evidence may be needed to understand the safety and efficacy of radium-223 in combination with abiraterone or enzalutamide.
The drug addiction strategy must be broadened to account for non-addicted cells, sensitive or resistant, that remain after therapy. Much as selection should favor the development of drug resistant tumor cell lineages, it should also favor lineages that are resistant to addiction.
PIMs may cause drug-drug interactions, which can lead to treatment-related toxicities and consequently affect outcomes.
People living in counties with strong smoke-free policies were 7.9% less likely to be diagnosed with lung cancer compared with those living in counties with no protection.
A class of DUBs known as the ubiquitin-specific-processing proteases are involved in regulating the p53 signaling pathway and have been implicated in tumorigenesis and radiotherapy resistance.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Proinflammatory Diet and Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Cancer: Foregoing Axillary Dissection May Not Affect Long-term Survival
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- High-dose Cytarabine Significantly Improves Disease-free Survival in Adult AML
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Chemotherapy Followed by Radiotherapy Improves Survival in Negative-margin NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of A Virus-based Gene Therapy for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Caplacizumab: A New Treatment Option for Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura