Extreme ﬁnancial distress appeared to inﬂuence survival after cancer diagnosis and may be taking a greater toll on patients than previously recognized.
Women who continue to smoke after being diagnosed with breast cancer are almost twice as likely as those who never smoked to die of their disease.
New grading system could make it easier to explain prognoses to patients with prostate cancer.
Complete cytogenetic response was found to be higher in patients treated with elevated doses of imatinib and second-generation TKIs.
Patients with metastatic cancer who continue to work may need the income or access to health insurance or simply have the desire to work, yet they face a number of hurdles.
The treatment of multiple myeloma has dramatically changed over the past year.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
American College of Radiology (ACR) Releases Updated Appropriateness Criteria, Including 3 New Criteria
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Cancer Immunotherapy: ASCO's Top Advance of the Year
- KRAS, BRAF V600 Tied to Lower Survival in Microsatellite Stable Colon Cancer Tumors
- Genetic Factors in Multiple Myeloma Bone Disease Identified
- TG4010 Vaccine Plus Chemo Appears Effective in Advanced NSCLC
- Smoking After Breast Cancer Diagnosis Increases Disease-associated Death Rate
- FDA 2015 Drug Approvals Encompass Wide Range of Cancer Types
- HPV-16 in Oral Cavity Associated With Increased Risk of Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Dramatic Declines in Cancer Death Rates but Racial Disparities Still a Major Concern
- Managing Symptoms Is Key for Patients With Metastatic Cancer Who Continue to Work
- Time to Rethink Active Surveillance in African American Men With Prostate Cancer
- Experts Propose New Simplified Prostate Cancer Grading System
- VEPEMB Compared With ABVD for Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Researchers Develop Prognostic Model for Natural Killer Lymphoma
- Novel Therapies Urgently Needed to Treat Early T-cell Precursor Acute Leukemia, Lymphoma
- Statin Use May Not Impact Prognosis of Patients With Follicular Lymphoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|