Among 4 specific breast cancer stages, T2N1 cancers showed the highest risk for local recurrence, regional recurrence, and distant metastases within 10 years from diagnosis.
Trials, Collaboration Might Help Reduce Survival Disparities Between Community, Academic Cancer Centers
Better collaboration between community and academic cancer centers could benefit patients.
The model was developed using machine learning techniques and programmed with data from a Danish cancer registry.
By way of the TAPUR study, researchers are attempting to evaluate the activity of targeted therapies when they are used in an off-label setting.
The majority of patients studied who stopped TKI therapy remained treatment-free at 3 years.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Nutraceuticals/Supplements and Cancer Prevention: All Hype?
- Plastics and Cancer
- Encorafenib Plus Binimetinib Offers a New Option for MEK+BRAF Inhibition
- Reclassification of Variants of Uncertain Significance: A Q&A With Theodora Ross MD, PhD
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Next-Generation Sequencing Helped Identify Pathways for Transformation of WM to DLBCL
- Conditional 10-Year Breast Cancer Recurrence Rates Decline Regardless of Subtype
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up