By combining these new genetic findings with data for other pancreatic cancer risk factors it may become possible to identify and screen high-risk groups.
Researchers indicate a link between statin use and delay in prostate cancer progression.
Phase 3 trial identifies oncolytic immunotherapy that is active against melanoma.
Earlier androgen deprivation therapy may increase death risk, but earlier docetaxel may lower it.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Filgrastim Biosimilar Appears Equally Safe, Effective for Breast Cancer
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- In Primary Cutaneous Melanoma, Tumor Cell Adhesion Increases Risk for Sentinel Lymph Node Metastasis
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Should Remain Standard of Care for Locally Advanced NSCLC
- ASCO Panel Endorsed ASTRO Guidelines for Post-op Endometrial Cancer
- Clinically Relevant Molecular Subtypes in Leiomyosarcoma
- Variant rs9929218 Linked with Prognosis of Patients with CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|