Women who underwent bilateral oophorectomy were at greater risk than those who only had 1 ovary removed.
Study cites several measures needed to ensure the safety of health care workers on the job, including violence prevention strategies, national policy changes, and a shift in overall mind-set.
Clinicians seek stronger collaboration between cardiology and oncology as well as evidence-based treatment guidelines.
Dr Jabbour discusses clinical decision making for chronic myeloid leukemia and the high price of newly approved drugs in an interview with Cancer Therapy Advisor.
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
Acute kidney injury incidence after radical nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy is increasing.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Navigating the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting: Immunotherapy, Precision Medicine 'Significant Themes'
- FDA Approves First-ever Blood Test for Colon Cancer Screening, Despite Split Opinion
- Ribociclib Improves PFS in Treatment-naïve Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Body Mass Index Associated With Colorectal Cancer Mortality Risk
- Adding RT to Surgery Improves Survival in Retroperitoneal Sarcoma
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- New Surgical System Offers Alternative to Lumpectomy Wire Localization
- Testicular Cancer Treatment Regimens
- Arsenic Levels in Drinking Water Tied to Elevated Bladder Cancer Risk
- Four Quality Measures May Lengthen Survival in Patients With NSCLC
- Oophorectomy Associated With 30% Increased Risk for Women With Colorectal Cancer
- Myeloma: Daratumumab Monotherapy Induces Rapid, Deep, Durable Responses
- Study Evaluates Lymphodepletion Intensity Before Adoptive Cell Transfer in Melanoma
- GnRHa Not Efficient In Preventing Premature Ovarian Failure in Lymphoma
- Health Care Workplace Violence: "Underreported, Tolerated, and Largely Ignored"