Study cites several measures needed to ensure the safety of health care workers on the job, including violence prevention strategies, national policy changes, and a shift in overall mind-set.
Prostate cancer survivors associated patient-physician communication with better outcomes in emotional, cognitive, social, and functional well-being.
Clinicians seek stronger collaboration between cardiology and oncology as well as evidence-based treatment guidelines.
Dr Jabbour discusses clinical decision making for chronic myeloid leukemia and the high price of newly approved drugs in an interview with Cancer Therapy Advisor.
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
Acute kidney injury incidence after radical nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy is increasing.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CLL: Study Evaluates Outcomes After Idelalisib-Rituximab Discontinuation
- Four Quality Measures May Lengthen Survival in Patients With NSCLC
- Awareness of Link Between Alcohol Consumption, Cancer Risk Low in United Kingdom, Study Finds
- FDA Approves First-ever Blood Test for Colon Cancer Screening, Despite Split Opinion
- Navigating the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting: Immunotherapy, Precision Medicine 'Significant Themes'
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- New Surgical System Offers Alternative to Lumpectomy Wire Localization
- Testicular Cancer Treatment Regimens
- Arsenic Levels in Drinking Water Tied to Elevated Bladder Cancer Risk
- BRCA1 Germline Mutation Associated With Reduced Ovarian Reserve
- Health Care Workplace Violence: "Underreported, Tolerated, and Largely Ignored"
- FCR Regimen Confirmed as Standard Frontline Regimen for Fit Patients With CLL
- Weight Gain During Treatment May Indicate Clinical Benefit in NSCLC
- Body Mass Index Associated With Colorectal Cancer Mortality Risk
- Prostate Cancer Patient-Physician Communication Improves Health-related Quality of Life