Researchers indicate a link between statin use and delay in prostate cancer progression.
Adaptive hyperfiltration may be more important than structural adaptive hypertrophy for the recovery of renal function following radical nephrectomy.
Phase 3 trial identifies oncolytic immunotherapy that is active against melanoma.
Earlier androgen deprivation therapy may increase death risk, but earlier docetaxel may lower it.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|