CTA interviewed Dr Sarah Vinnicombe about her recent article on the role of breast MRI for breast cancer staging and screening.
Despite widespread stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
Immunotherapy may be effective for some patients with NSCLC as a second-line treatment, but it's unclear the role it will have in the first-line.
Inhibiting the VEGF signaling pathway can cause hypertension; there are, however, limited data on managing kinase inhibitor-induced hypertension.
A newly released survey of clinical testing finds that widely divergent methodologies for MRD testing remain a continuing challenge.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Massage Therapy May Reduce Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- 2016 Concordia Summit: The Future of Immunotherapy
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Response Rate Similar Between Low- and Standard-dose Ponatinib
- Imatinib Less Beneficial for Patients With CML in Accelerated Phase
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research