While larger studies are needed, a retrospective analysis indicated a link between lycopene intake and lower risk of developing renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Newly validated nomograms were more prognostic of patient survival from cervical cancer than cancer stage.
Researchers question the meaning of 5-year survival and stress the importance of context in discussing survivorship related to breast cancer.
[Cancer Control] Platelet transfusion can often be a vital aspect aspect of managing cancer, as treatment courses can weaken the function of the cells requires to stop bleeding.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- BTD Regimen May Be Viable Salvage Option for Multiple Myeloma
- Adding More Dietary Lycopene May Help Protect Against Kidney Cancer
- Metformin Use Linked with Lower Colorectal Cancer Risk
- GEMOXEL Regimen May Be Better Than Standard Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- Gemcitabine Plus S-1 May Be Safe, Effective for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Pseudomonas Preparation May Improve Response Rate in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|