A newly published study has found that African American, Hispanic, single, and uninsured patients were significantly less likely to have tumors removed.
Patients with head and neck cancer are three times more likely to commit suicide when compared to the rest of the nation's population.
Financial stress of cancer care as well as factors that make certain populations more susceptible to certain types of cancers were key points.
Although partial nephrectomy may be more technically challenging, it should now be considered the gold-standard technique in the treatment of small renal masses.
The NCCN unveils Evidence Blocks, a tool that allows patients and clinicians to identify optimal treatment based on clinical and economic considerations.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] Fibrolamellar carcinoma (FLC) is a variant of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), which comprises ∼1%-9% of all HCCs.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
American College of Radiology (ACR) Releases Updated Appropriateness Criteria, Including 3 New Criteria
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prognostic Score Proposed for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Treated With Ipilimumab
- Patients With Colorectal Cancer Experience Substantial Cognitive Impairment
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Enzalutamide Effective, Well Tolerated in Elderly Patients With Prostate Cancer
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- The High Costs of Cancer Treatments Lead to Calls for Reform
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- FCR Achieves Long-term Disease-free Survival in IGHV-mutated CLL
- Anastrozole Associated With Higher Incidence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Mammary Node Irradiation Improves Survival in Early Node+ Breast Cancer
- Screening Program May Help to Maximize Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
- FDA Approves Necitumumab for Metastatic Squamous NSCLC
- Financial Toxicity Among Topics Presented at AACR Conference
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|