Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
ASCO's CancerLinQ go live later this year, ushering in what they described as a transformative era of big data-driven precision cancer care.
ESMO guidelines account for new criteria in renal cell carcinoma, providing guidance on recommended therapies as new data and kinase inhibitors have emerged.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Myeloma displays considerable heterogeneity and, over time, control of disease can be lost. New strategies to combat myeloma incorporate risk stratification to provide more individualized therapy.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
European researchers explore using patient-reported outcome tool to monitor radiotherapy side effects
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Nimotuzumab Not Clinically Efficacious in Glioblastoma
- Increase in Biopsies with DCIS, Invasive Cancer Post-Mammogram
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Utilizing MRI/Ultrasound in Prostate Biopsy May Yield Better Results
- In Pancreatic Cancer, Blood Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio Predicts Survival
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|