A population-based study found survival benefit for metastatic renal cell carcinoma correlated with shift from cytokines to targeted therapies.
ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
ASCO updates the metastatic lung cancer guideline to include the early integration of palliative care for patients with stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Pivotal phase 3 trials show promising top-line findings for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
Variation in Medicare reimbursement for radiation therapy not attributed to patient or cancer characteristics
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Cutaneous Melanoma, Early Sentinel-Node Biopsy Associated with Poorer Survival
- Sonography, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
- We Can Treat Hodgkin's Lymphoma Like Melanoma?
- Lymphadenectomy Extent During Esophageal Cancer Surgery May Not Impact Survival
- Risk for SNL Positivity Lower in Melanoma with Histologic Regression
- Targeted Therapy Based on Tumor Molecular Profiling May Not Improve Survival
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|