A study explored patient and caregiver awareness of disease curability and life expectancy with malignant glioma.
Vice President Joe Biden said that improved data sharing, recruiting more patients into clinical trials, and streamlining the research grants process are needed to win the war on cancer.
Acute kidney injury incidence after radical nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy is increasing.
The link between lifestyle and colorectal cancer has been increasingly studied, highlighting the potential impact of the standard American diet and inactivity.
Updated 2016 NCCN Guidelines in Oncology for Multiple Myeloma Highlight Significant Changes in Clinical Practice
Several new regimen options for the treatment of as well as the recently FDA-approved combination drug regimens are among the changes made.
FDA Approves Second Biosimilar Since Releasing Labeling Guidance, Despite Patent Protection, Safety Concerns
Ongoing litigation over patent protection and concern about drug labeling guidance and potential safety issues have slowed the availability of biosimilars.
From Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- New NCCN Guidelines for Melanoma Have Significant Changes in Disease Management
- Updated 2016 NCCN Guidelines in Oncology for Multiple Myeloma Highlight Significant Changes in Clinical Practice
- VP Joe Biden Discusses Barriers to Cancer Research at AACR Annual Meeting
- Promising Secondary Endpoints for Ponatinib in CML Despite Early EPIC Trial Termination
- The Impact of Lifestyle on Colorectal Cancer
- Medicare Pricing Experiment Could Cost Seniors Access to Cancer Care
- Metformin Enhances Activity of Abiraterone, Enzalutamide
- Might Metformin be "Repurposed" from Diabetes to Lung Cancer Treatment?
- For RCC, VEGFR-TKIs Safe, Effective After PD-1 Inhibitors
- Q&A With Dr Muhammad A. Mir: Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma
- MAGE-A3 Immunotherapy Fails to Improve DFS in NSCLC
- Ixazomib Plus Len-Dex Effective for Multiple Myeloma
- Videoconference Program Effective in Patients With Chemo-related Cognitive Dysfunction
- For Patients With Malignant Glioma, Optimism and Prognostic Awareness Not Mutually Exclusive
- Study Suggests Rising Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury Following RN and PN