CancerTherapyAdvisor.com is a free online resource that offers oncology healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical oncology information and clinical tools to assist in making the right decisions for their patients.
Our mission is to provide practice-focused clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care that will help to inform oncology decisions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) and its Specialty editions such as the Oncology Nurse Advisor, Clinical Advisor, for physician assistants and nurse practitioners, and Renal and Urology News.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Cabozantinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- In Fit Patients With NSCLC, Erlotinib Not Recommended
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- New Hormonal Agents for Prostate Cancer May Increase Risk of Cardiotoxicity
- Dasatinib-induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients With Leukemia
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers in Hematological Malignancies: A Review of Molecular Testing in Hematopathology
- A Decade of Dramatic Change in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Heavily Pretreated Refractory Myeloma, Daratumumab May Be Safe, Effective
- In Locoregionally Advanced Oral Cavity Cancer, Preop Induction Chemo May Not Improve Outcomes
- Patients With Solid Tumors Face Risk for Critical Illness
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|