CancerTherapyAdvisor.com is a free online resource that offers oncology healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical oncology information and clinical tools to assist in making the right decisions for their patients.
Our mission is to provide practice-focused clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care that will help to inform oncology decisions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) and its Specialty editions such as the Oncology Nurse Advisor, Clinical Advisor, for physician assistants and nurse practitioners, and Renal and Urology News.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- BTD Regimen May Be Viable Salvage Option for Multiple Myeloma
- Adding More Dietary Lycopene May Help Protect Against Kidney Cancer
- Metformin Use Linked with Lower Colorectal Cancer Risk
- GEMOXEL Regimen May Be Better Than Standard Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- Gemcitabine Plus S-1 May Be Safe, Effective for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Pseudomonas Preparation May Improve Response Rate in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|