CancerTherapyAdvisor.com is a free online resource that offers oncology healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical oncology information and clinical tools to assist in making the right decisions for their patients.
Our mission is to provide practice-focused clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care that will help to inform oncology decisions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) and its Specialty editions such as the Oncology Nurse Advisor, Clinical Advisor, for physician assistants and nurse practitioners, and Renal and Urology News.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Anabolic Response of Essential Amino Acid Mixtures in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|