Interest-based advertising policies of Cancer Therapy Advisor
In order to understand how people use our site generally, and to serve ads based upon your interests, we collect data about your use of this site directly and through partners.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to CancerTherapyAdvisor.com. We believe that it is useful to our users to see advertisements that are more relevant to their interests. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our "How to Manage Cookies" page.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Rucaparib as Treatment for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- New Mechanism of Treatment Resistance in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma Identified
- FDA Approves Ofatumumab With Chemo for Relapsed CLL
- Biosimilar G-CSF Effective in Preventing Febrile Neutropenia in Sarcoma
- Brigatinib NDA Submission Complete for ALK+ Metastatic NSCLC
- New Scoring System Accurately Identifies Patients Likely to Respond to Treatment
- Air Pollution May Affect Survival of Lung Cancer