Interest-based advertising policies of Cancer Therapy Advisor
In order to understand how people use our site generally, and to serve ads based upon your interests, we collect data about your use of this site directly and through partners.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to CancerTherapyAdvisor.com. We believe that it is useful to our users to see advertisements that are more relevant to their interests. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our "How to Manage Cookies" page.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Lapatinib With Trastuzumab and Aromatase Inhibition Improves PFS in HER2-positive Breast Cancer
- FDA Accepts Supplemental New Drug Application for Osimertinib as First-line Treatment in EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Utility of Septin-9 Assays
- Phase 2 Trial of SBRT and Gene Therapy Prior to Nivolumab for NSCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for Gastric, Ovarian, and Breast Cancer