Jesus San Miguel, MD, PhD, discusses his presentation at the ASH 2017 meeting in Atlanta.
The FDA granted breakthrough therapy designation to durvalumab for patients with locally advanced, unresectable NSCLC who do not relapse after platinum-based chemoradiation.
The addition of galunisertib to gemcitabine demonstrated improved overall and progression-free survival in pancreatic cancer.
Anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells were determined to be safe for further study in patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Neoadjuvant ado-trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) combined with pertuzumab substantially improved pathologic complete response rates.
Monotherapy with labetuzumab govitecan is active in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Entinostat may synergistically improve the therapeutic effect of high dose interleukin-2 (IL-2) in treatment-naïve clear cell renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Crizotinib induces objective responses and long-lasting disease control in metastatic papillary renal cell carcinoma type 1 (PRCC1).
The presence of 2 species of bacteria was associated with an elevated risk for developing pancreatic cancer.
Most patients with progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) receiving ibrutinib therapy harbor BTK and/or PLCG2 mutations.
Programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) positivity is associated with improved efficacy with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced melanoma.
First-line therapy with pembrolizumab yielded frequent and durable response in patients with advanced Merkel cell carcinoma.
Nivolumab improved overall survival in patients with platinum-refractory recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC).
After 5 years of follow-up, 34% of patients with advanced melanoma who participated in a phase 1 clinical trial are still alive after receiving nivolumab treatment.
Short-term pre-operative treatment with palbociclib significantly reduced Ki67 in treatment-naïve patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Utility of Septin-9 Assays
- Phase 2 Trial of SBRT and Gene Therapy Prior to Nivolumab for NSCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for Gastric, Ovarian, and Breast Cancer
- Phase 1 Study of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancer
- Priming Lung Cancer To Respond to Immunotherapy: Findings and Current Research