Check-Mate 141 Results: Nivolumab Improved OS in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
Not all patients who received nivolumab, however, had improved PFS.
Doses of at least 60 mg yielded tumor reductions of 2% to 70% among 25 of the 30 evaluated patients.
At the time of final analysis, 192 of 302 patients had died.
One instance of grade 3 alanine aminotransferase elevation and 5 instances of reversible immune-related adverse events were observed.
Improvement in RFS was seen regardless of PD-L1 status.
Researchers infected various tumor cell lines with anti-rotavirus vaccines confirmed to be PRR agonists.
At surgery, blood samples were taken from 163 patients; whole genome sequencing and whole exome signaling were performed on detected CTCs.
Mice treated with 2-94 had few or no signs of lymphopenia or neutropenia, common adverse events associated with palbociclib.
Antigen-specific T cells increased in frequency in vaccinated mice.
The FDA granted breakthrough therapy designation to durvalumab for patients with locally advanced, unresectable NSCLC who do not relapse after platinum-based chemoradiation.
The addition of galunisertib to gemcitabine demonstrated improved overall and progression-free survival in pancreatic cancer.
Anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells were determined to be safe for further study in patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Neoadjuvant ado-trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) combined with pertuzumab substantially improved pathologic complete response rates.
Monotherapy with labetuzumab govitecan is active in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Entinostat may synergistically improve the therapeutic effect of high dose interleukin-2 (IL-2) in treatment-naïve clear cell renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer