The FDA granted breakthrough therapy designation to durvalumab for patients with locally advanced, unresectable NSCLC who do not relapse after platinum-based chemoradiation.
The addition of galunisertib to gemcitabine demonstrated improved overall and progression-free survival in pancreatic cancer.
Anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells were determined to be safe for further study in patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Neoadjuvant ado-trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) combined with pertuzumab substantially improved pathologic complete response rates.
Monotherapy with labetuzumab govitecan is active in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Entinostat may synergistically improve the therapeutic effect of high dose interleukin-2 (IL-2) in treatment-naïve clear cell renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Crizotinib induces objective responses and long-lasting disease control in metastatic papillary renal cell carcinoma type 1 (PRCC1).
The presence of 2 species of bacteria was associated with an elevated risk for developing pancreatic cancer.
Most patients with progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) receiving ibrutinib therapy harbor BTK and/or PLCG2 mutations.
Programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) positivity is associated with improved efficacy with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced melanoma.
First-line therapy with pembrolizumab yielded frequent and durable response in patients with advanced Merkel cell carcinoma.
Nivolumab improved overall survival in patients with platinum-refractory recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC).
After 5 years of follow-up, 34% of patients with advanced melanoma who participated in a phase 1 clinical trial are still alive after receiving nivolumab treatment.
Short-term pre-operative treatment with palbociclib significantly reduced Ki67 in treatment-naïve patients with early-stage breast cancer.
The MammaPrint genetic test can reduce the use of adjuvant chemotherapy following surgery among patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Lung Cancer Treatment in North America: Recent Advances and Future Promises
- Atezolizumab Maintains Clinical Benefit After 2 Years in Advanced NSCLC
- Luminespib May Be Effective in NSCLC With EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutation
- Pembrolizumab After Locally Ablative Therapy May Be Beneficial in Metastatic NSCLC
- Liquid Biopsies Detect Unknown Driver Mutations in Advanced NSCLC