The efficacy of nelarabine among newly diagnosed patients with T-cell ALL has not been fully explored.
Current literature reflects estimates, but not actual rates, of low-dose computed tomography adherence across the United States.
Investigators sought to determine whether cognitive behavioral therapy or acupuncture was more effective in addressing insomnia in this population.
The CYCORE system may enable physicians to intervene at the early signs of dehydration and other radiotherapy-associated symptoms.
PD-1 inhibition with pembrolizumab may be an effective treatment option for adolescent and young adult patients with some sarcoma subtypes.
There may be potential clinical benefits to performing hereditary cancer risk assessments and multi-gene panel testing in patients with sarcoma.
Talimogene laherparepvec plus ipilimumab improves the overall response rate over ipilimumab alone among patients with unresected, advanced melanoma.
Several presentations demonstrated that abemaciclib provides clinical benefit for women with HR+/HER2-negative breast cancer who progress on or are resistant to endocrine therapy.
Targeted and immunotherapeutic approaches are poised to change how sarcoma will be treated in the future. Trials are being used to match tumors with appropriate treatment choices.
The management of metastatic breast cancer resistant or refractory to hormonal treatments, while still challenging, is rapidly improving.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer