Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Plastics and Cancer
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- First-Line Alectinib Effective in Asian Patients With ALK-Positive Advanced NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Alone or With Chemotherapy Prolongs OS in Recurrent/Metastatic HNSCC
- Pembrolizumab With Dabrafenib and Trametinib Shows Efficacy, But High TRAEs, in Melanoma
- Assays May Help Researchers Discover Factors Underlying Immunotherapy Response
- Atezolizumab Combo Improved PFS, OS in Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer