Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Saturated Fat May Increase Risk of Lung Cancer
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy May Be Effective in Pancreatic Cancer
- Drug-herb and Drug-drug Interactions in Oncology
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL