Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Should We Abandon PSA Testing Or Make it More Targeted?
- ASCO Issues Guideline on Margins for Breast-conserving Surgery in DCIS
- PD-1, PD-L1 Agents Rarely Induce Durable Remissions in Uveal Melanoma
- Psychological Stress Unlikely to Cause Breast Cancer
- Age and Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Review of Current Literature
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Pfizer Will Acquire Developer of Enzalutamide
- CLL-IPI Validated and Compared With MDACC Index in Newly Diagnosed Patients
- Baseline Metabolic Tumor Volume Predicts Prognosis of Follicular Lymphoma
- Interleukin-10 Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Patients With RCC
- Addition of Elective Neck Dissection Cost-effective in Oral Cancer