Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sonography, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging
- In Cutaneous Melanoma, Early Sentinel-Node Biopsy Associated with Poorer Survival
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- New Study Suggests Older Adults Not More Likely to Refuse Cancer Treatment
- Platinum-Based Chemo for Bladder Cancer Linked With Increased Thromboembolism Risk
- Immune Response to Chemo Improves PFS in Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
- African American Men With PCa Produce Less PSA Despite Larger Prostates
- Imetelstat Active in Myelofibrosis, But May Cause Myelosuppression
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|