Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis
- Nonbacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis and Malignancy
- Survival Improved With Evolving Treatment Approaches for Metastatic Melanoma
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- TP53 Mutations Predict Molecular Response to Chemotherapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Determining Dose-Limiting Toxicity in Patients with Oesophagogastric Cancer
- Association Between Cabozantinib and Skin Reactions in Patients with Urothelial Carcinoma
- Non-NK1 Receptor Antagonists Effective Against Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Younger Patients With a History of Skin Cancer Who Smoke Are More Likely to Develop Extra-Cutaneous Cancers
- Can Carvedilol Prevent Skin Cancer?