Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor App now!
The new Cancer Therapy Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology professionals from the makers of the online portal of the same name for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular cancer treatment regimens, a comprehensive drug database, free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, full-length feature articles about hot cancer topics, patient information fact sheets, slideshows with striking clinical images and information, and medical calculators, all in a clean, elegant, and easy-to-use design. Register for Cancer Therapy Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Cancer Treatment Regimens
View our popular treatment regimens to learn more about the available drug treatments and dosages for a variety of cancer types.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Access the latest oncology news stories, updated often throughout the day.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment
- Adding CVP ± Rituximab After IFRT Improves PFS vs IFRT Alone in Stage 1-2 Follicular Lymphoma
- ASTRO: Study Affirms Efficacy of Doxepin Rise for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Pain
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Recommended in Myeloma Post-transplant
- Calcifications Linked With Favorable, Unfavorable Prognostic Factors in Breast Cancer
- Height and Melanoma Risk: What's the Takeaway?