ASCO 2014 Videos
ASCO 2014: LIVE COVERAGE
CHICAGO, IL—Durable, complete tumor regression can occur following a single infusion of human papillomavirus tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in women with metastatic cervical cancer.
CHICAGO, IL—Ibrutinib significantly improved progression-free survival, overall survival, and overall response rate when compared with ofatumumab in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
CHICAGO, IL—Established biomarkers failed to predict response to platinum in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
CHICAGO, IL— Discontinuation of statin therapy does not shorten survival and improves quality of life among patients with a life expectancy of less than 1 year.
CHICAGO, IL— Non-small cell lung cancer tumors that progress on the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors erlotinib/gefitinib and afatinib continue to depend on ErbB family receptor signaling.
CHICAGO, IL— Family members caring for patients with advanced cancer benefit from early initiation of phone-based training and support.
CHICAGO, IL—Concurrent treatment with nivolumab plus ipilimumab resulted in "unprecedented" 2-year rates of overall survival in patients with advanced melanoma regardless of BRAF-mutation status.
CHICAGO, IL—Second-line ramucirumab plus docetaxel significantly improved overall survival, progression-free survival and overall response rates compared with docetaxel alone in patients with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer.
CHICAGO, IL— First-line afatinib is associated with prolonged survival in treatment-naïve patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancers that harbor Del19-mutant epidermal growth factor receptor.
CHICAGO, IL— Adding onartuzumab to erlotinib in previously treated advanced, MET-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) did not improve patient survival.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Adjuvant Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma: Still Riddled With Unknowns
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Durvalumab Does Not Worsen Quality of Life Among Patients With Unresectable NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC