ASCO 2015 Complete Coverage
Bortezomib consolidation significantly improved progression-free survival compared with observation in multiple myeloma.
Daratumumab demonstrated profound durable activity with meaningful responses in patients with heavily pretreated multiple myeloma.
Radiotherapy plus temozolomide did not appear to significantly improve survival for anapestic astrocytoma compared with nitrosurea.
Long-term data do not support efficacy of primary temozolomide monotherapy versus radiotherapy in anapestic glioma.
Tumor Treating Fields improved progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
Patients managed without radiotherapy after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer have a significantly worse outcome.
Etirinotecan pegol provided a clinically meaningful benefit to patients with late-stage advanced breast cancer.
Pembrolizumab immunotherapy is effective in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
Panitumumab plus accelerated fractionation radiotherapy (AFX) was not superior in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Complete Response Rate at 30 Months Correlates with Progression-Free Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
Complete response rate at 30 months is a surrogate endpoint for progression-free survival in first-line follicular lymphoma trials.
Patients with HER2-positive early-stage breast cancer who received neratinib had improved invasive and ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) survival.
Palbociclib with fulvestrant improved progression-free survival in hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative advanced breast cancer.
Denosumab significantly reduced fractures in postmenopausal women with breast cancer receiving aromatase inhibitors (AIs).
Polatuzumab plus rituximab in relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma showed high overall response rates.
Obinutuzumab combined with bendamustine improved progression-free survival in rituximab-refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma (iNHL).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL