Two novel regimens showed significant anti-tumor activity in patients with neuroblastoma.
An RNA assay for common gene fusions is now validated and available to guide patients with cancer to clinical trials and through drug treatment options.
Nearly half of patients with advanced cancer treated with FDA-approved therapies had alterations in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA).
Serum levels of carbonic anhydrase IV (sCAIX) were associated with improved pathologic complete response rates.
Single-cell RNA-sequencing can resolve the heterogeneity of both malignant and non-malignant tumor components.
Funding, informatics system, clinical data capture, and European data protection legislation were considered the greatest barriers to effective data sharing.
Immunotherapy approaches are evolving for all types of gynecologic malignancies, including ovarian, cervical, and endometrial cancers.
MYL-1401O is comparable in efficacy and safety to the anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody trastuzumab as frontline therapy in breast cancer.
Substituting Nab-paclitaxel in Anthracycline Regimen Did Not Significantly Improve pCR in HER2-negative Breast Cancer
Replacing paclitaxel with nab-paclitaxel in an anthracycline regimen failed to significantly improve the pathologic complete response rate.
Adding lapatinib to trastuzumab plus weekly paclitaxel after an anthracycline was not beneficial.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC
- Post-surgery Chemotherapy Based on BRCA1 Levels Fails To Improve Survival in NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC