ASH 2013 Videos
ASH 2013: Live Coverage
Experts discuss miR-590, a novel STAT5 oncogenic miRNA that targets FasL in AML.
The current system of AE reporting has modest sensitivity and a demonstrable false positive rate in cooperative group trials.
Telomere length may be prognostic of cognitive impairment in women after HCT.
ABT-199 (GDC-0199) demonstrated antitumor activity in patients with high-risk relapsed/refractory CLL and SLL.
Cytogenetic and molecular abnormalities may also be prognostic of post-relapse prognosis.
Ofatumumab plus chlorambucil prolongs PFS in older patients with CLL and comorbidities.
Long-term rituximab maintenance prolongs PFS in follicular lymphoma.
High-throughput sensitivity assay may make "personalized" therapy possible in relapsed or refractory AML.
RiBVD regimen appears effective in elderly patients with untreated mantle cell lymphoma.
High response rates to crizotinib were seen in advanced, chemoresistant ALK-positive lymphoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Adjuvant Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma: Still Riddled With Unknowns
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Durvalumab Does Not Worsen Quality of Life Among Patients With Unresectable NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC