ASH 2014 Complete Coverage
Patients with high Sokal risk treated with imatinib have a higher rate of treatment failure and poorer molecular response.
Age less than 45 years of age and digital-PCR (dPCR) positivity are significantly associated with relapses in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Presence of killer immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) genotype 2DL5B independently associated with poor response in chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML).
Combining inotuzumab ozogamicin with low-intensity chemotherapy achieved results better in newly diagnosed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Nilotinib Plus Chemotherapy Effective for First-Line Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Nilotinib in combination with chemotherapy is highly effective in Philadelphia chromosome-, BCR-ALB1-positive acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
About 35% of standard risk B-acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL) patients meet low risk criteria and are almost sure to be cured.
Brentuximab vedotin in Hodgkin lymphoma at risk for progression following autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) resulted in better survival.
Dasatinib continues to demonstrate durable efficacy and benefit during a 7-year follow-up for chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML-CP).
Autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (AHCT) should be considered standard of care for HIV-associated lymphoma.
Tosedostat with cytarabine or decitabine induced complete remission in acute myeloid leukemia (AML)/high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Profile of pacritinib suggests potential role in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Investigators validated the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group's new prognostic model for aggressive B-cell lymphoma.
Addition of radiotherapy should be reserved for the minority of patients with non-bulky limited-stage diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Pomalidomide, Bortezomib, Dexamethasone Highly Effective in Lenalidomide-Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Pomalidomide, bortezomib, and dexamethasone is a highly effective combination in multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide.
CTL019 cells cause strong, durable responses in pediatric patients with relapsed, refractory acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Lung Cancer Treatment in North America: Recent Advances and Future Promises
- Atezolizumab Maintains Clinical Benefit After 2 Years in Advanced NSCLC
- Luminespib May Be Effective in NSCLC With EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutation
- Pembrolizumab After Locally Ablative Therapy May Be Beneficial in Metastatic NSCLC
- Liquid Biopsies Detect Unknown Driver Mutations in Advanced NSCLC