ASH 2014 Complete Coverage
Patients with high Sokal risk treated with imatinib have a higher rate of treatment failure and poorer molecular response.
Age less than 45 years of age and digital-PCR (dPCR) positivity are significantly associated with relapses in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Presence of killer immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) genotype 2DL5B independently associated with poor response in chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML).
Combining inotuzumab ozogamicin with low-intensity chemotherapy achieved results better in newly diagnosed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Nilotinib Plus Chemotherapy Effective for First-Line Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Nilotinib in combination with chemotherapy is highly effective in Philadelphia chromosome-, BCR-ALB1-positive acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
About 35% of standard risk B-acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL) patients meet low risk criteria and are almost sure to be cured.
Brentuximab vedotin in Hodgkin lymphoma at risk for progression following autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) resulted in better survival.
Dasatinib continues to demonstrate durable efficacy and benefit during a 7-year follow-up for chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML-CP).
Autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (AHCT) should be considered standard of care for HIV-associated lymphoma.
Tosedostat with cytarabine or decitabine induced complete remission in acute myeloid leukemia (AML)/high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Profile of pacritinib suggests potential role in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Investigators validated the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group's new prognostic model for aggressive B-cell lymphoma.
Addition of radiotherapy should be reserved for the minority of patients with non-bulky limited-stage diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Pomalidomide, Bortezomib, Dexamethasone Highly Effective in Lenalidomide-Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Pomalidomide, bortezomib, and dexamethasone is a highly effective combination in multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide.
CTL019 cells cause strong, durable responses in pediatric patients with relapsed, refractory acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer