Most Recent Articles by Barbara Burtness, MD
Dr Barbara Burtness of Yale University's School of Medicine discusses the relationship between happiness and clinical practice in oncology.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Dr. Barbara Burtness' recommended abstracts from the American Association for Cancer Research 2013 Annual Meeting.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Nivolumab Fails as Single-agent Treatment for Advanced Uterine Leiomyosarcoma