Most Recent Articles by Barbara Burtness, MD
Dr Barbara Burtness of Yale University's School of Medicine discusses the relationship between happiness and clinical practice in oncology.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Dr. Barbara Burtness' recommended abstracts from the American Association for Cancer Research 2013 Annual Meeting.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Utility of Septin-9 Assays
- Phase 2 Trial of SBRT and Gene Therapy Prior to Nivolumab for NSCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for Gastric, Ovarian, and Breast Cancer
- Phase 1 Study of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancer
- Priming Lung Cancer To Respond to Immunotherapy: Findings and Current Research