Most Recent Articles by Barbara Burtness, MD
Dr Barbara Burtness of Yale University's School of Medicine discusses the relationship between happiness and clinical practice in oncology.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Dr. Barbara Burtness' recommended abstracts from the American Association for Cancer Research 2013 Annual Meeting.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- NSCLC: Genetic Mutations May Determine Likelihood of Metastasis at Diagnosis
- Pembrolizumab Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Brentuximab sBLA for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: An Evolutionary Perspective