FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
According to a JAMA study, only 8.7% of patients with cancer requested medical interventions and only 11.4% of those were deemed inappropriate.
Bone Cancer News
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|