While liquid biopsies could prove successful in monitoring treatments, these tests might also find early-stage cancers that, left alone, would never progress.
The race against malware is much the same as a war between an infectious agent and a host: it's a battle between hackers and security experts — and it's not at all clear who is winning.
Mixed data highlight the need for researchers to conduct studies to understand the clinical, rather than just theoretical, risks of HDIs and DDIs.
Bone Cancer News
Despite controversy, many studies have found no significant association between aspartame consumption and the incidence of different types of solid and hematologic malignancies.
Vitamin A supplementation likely does not reduce chemotherapy efficacy and, for many patients, is unlikely to cause harm.
Though some studies reported improvements in clinical outcomes and quality of life with vitamin C treatment, these findings have not been replicated in randomized controlled studies.
Multiple studies evaluated the role of vitamin B6 in cancer risk and its efficacy as an antitumor or anti-toxicity agent.
Additional large, well-designed studies are needed to clarify the roles of dietary nutrients in HPV infection persistence and cancer risk.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- NSCLC: Genetic Mutations May Determine Likelihood of Metastasis at Diagnosis
- Pembrolizumab Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Brentuximab sBLA for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: An Evolutionary Perspective