Humans can tolerate tumors in large or paired organs more easily than in small, critical organs, and the larger organs may therefore have evolved fewer mechanisms to defend against cancerous cells.
Understanding the signaling pathways of cancer stem cells could hold promise for treating resistant forms of cancer.
Bone Cancer News
Quantifications of quality of life or patient-reported outcomes will offer more information for treatment-planning discussions.
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma: Finding Resources and Support
- Selumetinib Fails to Meet PFS End Point in KRAS-mutant NSCLC
- Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin in CD30+ CTCL Meets Primary End Point
- Positive Optimization of Patient Expectations Before Treatment Recommended
- Risk Factors of Depression Among Patients With Lung Cancer Identified