According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
Bone Cancer News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Dr Clifford Pukel, a board certified medical oncologist and CEO of the Cancer Vaccine Cancer Immunotherapy (CVCI) foundation, discusses some important moments in the history of immunotherapy.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL