Those diagnosed with cancer during adolescence or young adulthood are at increased risk for hospitalization compared to those who did not have cancer.
Increasing resistance to standard prophylactic antibiotics poses a serious and growing danger for patients undergoing immunosuppressing cancer chemotherapies.
Bone Cancer News
Financial stress of cancer care as well as factors that make certain populations more susceptible to certain types of cancers were key points.
The NCCN unveils Evidence Blocks, a tool that allows patients and clinicians to identify optimal treatment based on clinical and economic considerations.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prognostic Score Proposed for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Treated With Ipilimumab
- Patients With Colorectal Cancer Experience Substantial Cognitive Impairment
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Enzalutamide Effective, Well Tolerated in Elderly Patients With Prostate Cancer
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- The High Costs of Cancer Treatments Lead to Calls for Reform
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- FCR Achieves Long-term Disease-free Survival in IGHV-mutated CLL
- Survivors of Adolescent Cancers at Increased Risk of Hospitalization
- Surgery for Epidural Spinal Cord Compression Improves Health-related QoL
- Anastrozole Associated With Higher Incidence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Mammary Node Irradiation Improves Survival in Early Node+ Breast Cancer
- Screening Program May Help to Maximize Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|