Bone Cancer Resource Center
Prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening in some cases led to overdetection of prostate cancer, and now the same is occurring with recurrence.
NSAIDs target stem cells that have accumulated mutations that could lead to cancer development and a biochemical pathway that leads to apoptosis.
Bone Cancer News
Preventing skeletal-related events should be part of the treatment plan since bone metastasis is a common occurrence with certain solid tumors.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Treatment Deintensification for HPV-Associated Oropharynx Cancer
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Subcutaneous Trastuzumab May Be as Safe and Effective as Intravenous Formulation
- Diagnosis and Management of Castleman Disease
- Cancer Surgery Cost Not Linked with Hospital Volume
- Ramucirumab Plus Pemetrexed and Platinum Chemotherapy Shows Clinical Activity in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC
- For Advanced Ewing Sarcoma, Olaparib Alone Not Effective
- High Rates of Overdetection of Recurrence of Prostate Cancer
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Men with Prostate Cancer and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Events