For the first time, systemically administered virotherapy has been used to treat disseminated cancer.
Clinical trial data bolster the case for repeat single-dose radiotherapy as preferred treatment for painful bone metastases.
Bone Cancer News
Preventing skeletal-related events should be part of the treatment plan since bone metastasis is a common occurrence with certain solid tumors.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- Renal Cell Cancer: Keynote Lecture From GU Symposium 2015
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Short-Term ADT Does Not Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab New Standard of Care for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Opdivo Approved for Advanced Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Adding Adjuvant Iriniotecan to 5FU/LV Not Effective for Resected Rectal Cancer
- Addition of Lenalidomide to Docetaxel, Prednisone Not Effective for mCRPC
- Current Guidelines on Benign Thyroid Nodules Challenged
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|