Instead of analyzing adverse events (AEs) in the traditional fashion, we ought to consider alternatives in this new era of personalized medicine.
The senescence-associated secretory phenotype can promote tumorigenesis under certain conditions, and may offer a target for senolytic therapy.
Bone Cancer News
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
Patients with metastatic cancer who continue to work may need the income or access to health insurance or simply have the desire to work, yet they face a number of hurdles.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Antipsychotic Drug Olanzapine Prevents Nausea for Patients Receiving Chemotherapy
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Veliparib and Carboplatin May Be Effective Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Some Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer May Avoid Surgery
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Coping With Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Costs of Malignant Blood Disorders in European Countries Reached €23 Billion in 2012
- Achieving Negative Margin Essential for Optimizing Local Control, Survival in Sarcoma
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?