Bone Cancer Resource Center
For the first time, systemically administered virotherapy has been used to treat disseminated cancer.
Clinical trial data bolster the case for repeat single-dose radiotherapy as preferred treatment for painful bone metastases.
Bone Cancer News
Preventing skeletal-related events should be part of the treatment plan since bone metastasis is a common occurrence with certain solid tumors.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Carboplatin Associated with Better Outcomes than Docetaxel in Advanced BRCA1/2-mutation Breast Cancer
- 10-Year Update Confirms Long-Term Survival Benefits for Weekly Paclitaxel
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Palbociclib Doubles PFS in Women with Advanced Breast Cancer
- The Effect of Voriconazole Treatment on Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Analysis
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis