Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Researchers are attempting to determine the usefulness of mindfulness for cancer pain.
Bone Cancer News
Despite widespread stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
In this question-and-answer session, CTA asked Dr Carroll about CRISPR-Cas9, the state of the science of genome editing, and its implications for oncology.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Minimal Residual Disease and Treatment Response in Multiple Myeloma
- PSA Testing Unchanged in Years After USPSTF Recommendation
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- MRI May Be Effective Screening Test for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Linked With Deeper Molecular Response in CML-CP
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment