The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) named Immunotherapy 2.0 the "advance of the year."
According to the National Cancer Institute, there are not enough available data to establish whether taking vitamin D can prevent cancer.
Bone Cancer News
Experts disagree about whether success in clinical trials translates to success in real world treatment settings.
Critics worry that changes to the FDA's drug approval process could lead to increased off-label prescribing and the marketing of questionable therapies.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib