At War on Cancer, numerous figures in cancer care discussed innovations to reduce the costs associated with drugs.
Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Bone Cancer News
Embracing all the myriad variations of the human genome should, in theory, lead to rewards that all can share.
The role of payments to hospitals and physicians is not well understood, despite attempts to quantify them.
This fact sheet offers an overview of bone cancer as well as information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- Psychological Stress and Chronic Illness Among Survivors of Cancer
- Model Suggests Best Option in CML Is Sequential Combination of Dasatinib and Nilotinib
- Denosumab Non-inferior to Zoledronic Acid for Delaying Time to Skeletal-related Event
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Nivolumab for Advanced Bladder Cancer
- Adding Apatorsen to Docetaxel Improves Survival in Metastatic Bladder Cancer
- Implied Decimal Points and PSA Error in the SEER Database
- Weighing the Benefits Against the Toxicities of Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Watch the updated FASLODEX® (fulvestrant) MOA video to see how FASLODEX can help you target the ER