Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Researchers are attempting to determine the usefulness of mindfulness for cancer pain.
Brain Cancer News
Despite stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
In this question-and-answer session, CTA asked Dr Carroll about CRISPR-Cas9, the state of the science of genome editing, and its implications for oncology.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment
- Adding CVP ± Rituximab After IFRT Improves PFS vs IFRT Alone in Stage 1-2 Follicular Lymphoma
- ASTRO: Study Affirms Efficacy of Doxepin Rise for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Pain
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Recommended in Myeloma Post-transplant
- Calcifications Linked With Favorable, Unfavorable Prognostic Factors in Breast Cancer
- Height and Melanoma Risk: What's the Takeaway?