At War on Cancer, numerous figures in cancer care discussed innovations to reduce the costs associated with drugs.
Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Brain Cancer News
The role of payments to hospitals and physicians is not well understood, despite attempts to quantify them.
Researchers are identifying new roles for infectious and commensal microbes in facilitating and inhibiting carcinogenesis.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Achalasia and the Risk for Esophageal Cancer
- The Role of Microbes in Oncogenesis and the Treatment of Cancer
- Despite USPSTF Recommendation, PSA Screening Sticking Around
- No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib, Gefitinib in EGFR+ NSCLC
- The Undetermined Role of Sunscreen in Skin Cancer Prevention
- Landmark Approval for First-line Sarcoma Therapy
- Adequate Follow-up May Lower Suicide Risk Among Young Cancer Survivors
- Contralateral Mastectomy Rates Up in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Less Frequent Cervical Cancer Screenings May be Okay After HPV Vaccine
- Double-hit Lymphomas Linked to Inferior Outcomes After ASCT