Researchers have developed a new method to quantitatively screen cell migration responses of glioma cells to platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF).
Instead of analyzing adverse events (AEs) in the traditional fashion, we ought to consider alternatives in this new era of personalized medicine.
Brain Cancer News
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
Patients with metastatic cancer who continue to work may need the income or access to health insurance or simply have the desire to work, yet they face a number of hurdles.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Statistical Significance, Uncertainty, and KEYNOTE-010
- Chlorhexidine Dressing Reduces May Reduce Incidence of Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Researchers Identify the "Cell of Origin" in Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Half of Patients in Remission 11 Months After Nilotinib Discontinuation
- TKI Duration and Molecular Response Pivotal for Survival With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Daratumumab Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Use in Combination Regimens
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding May Signal Hematologic Cancer