Breast Cancer News
More Breast Cancer Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
This patient information fact sheet reviews how doctors use molecular profiling to offer patients more targeted therapy options.
This fact sheet provides information about the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and related genetic testing.
This fact sheet discusses evidence behind if antiperspirants and deodorants may be linked to breast cancer.
This fact sheet teaches patients how hormone therapy can help stop the growth of hormone-sensitive breast cancer tumors.
This slideshow reviews drug information for XELODA® (capecitabine) for treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
J.W. is a 55-year-old woman recently admitted to the hospital for worsening shortness of breath (Slide 1).
Relevant Medical History
Breast cancer is one of the most frequently diagnosed types of cancer in the United States. In 2013, an estimated ...
Byline: Sandra Cuellar Puri, PharmD, BCOP
During a routine follow-up visit, WM, a 48-year-old female, complains of ongoing fatigue since ...
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women in the U.S. besides skin cancer. About 1 in 8 ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Treating HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer with Combination Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Nimotuzumab Not Clinically Efficacious in Glioblastoma
- Increase in Biopsies with DCIS, Invasive Cancer Post-Mammogram
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Utilizing MRI/Ultrasound in Prostate Biopsy May Yield Better Results
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|