Breast Cancer News
More Breast Cancer Information
Caregiving for your loved one with triple negative breast cancer may feel like a full time job.
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
This patient information fact sheet reviews how doctors use molecular profiling to offer patients more targeted therapy options.
This fact sheet provides information about the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and related genetic testing.
This fact sheet discusses evidence behind if antiperspirants and deodorants may be linked to breast cancer.
The treatment landscape in breast cancer has evolved dramatically within the past several decades.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- The Next Frontier: Radiotherapy Plus Immunotherapy for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- Metastasis More than Doubles With Monitoring Instead of Treatment for Localized Prostate Cancer
- Adding CVP ± Rituximab After IFRT Improves PFS vs IFRT Alone in Stage 1-2 Follicular Lymphoma
- ASTRO: Study Affirms Efficacy of Doxepin Rise for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Pain
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Recommended in Myeloma Post-transplant
- Calcifications Linked With Favorable, Unfavorable Prognostic Factors in Breast Cancer
- Height and Melanoma Risk: What's the Takeaway?