Breast Cancer News
More Breast Cancer Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
This patient information fact sheet reviews how doctors use molecular profiling to offer patients more targeted therapy options.
This fact sheet provides information about the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and related genetic testing.
This fact sheet discusses evidence behind if antiperspirants and deodorants may be linked to breast cancer.
This fact sheet teaches patients how hormone therapy can help stop the growth of hormone-sensitive breast cancer tumors.
This slideshow reviews drug information for XELODA® (capecitabine) for treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
J.W. is a 55-year-old woman recently admitted to the hospital for worsening shortness of breath (Slide 1).
Relevant Medical History
Breast cancer is one of the most frequently diagnosed types of cancer in the United States. In 2013, an estimated ...
Byline: Sandra Cuellar Puri, PharmD, BCOP
During a routine follow-up visit, WM, a 48-year-old female, complains of ongoing fatigue since ...
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women in the U.S. besides skin cancer. About 1 in 8 ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|