Breast Cancer News
Industry Supported Education
More Breast Cancer Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
This patient information fact sheet reviews how doctors use molecular profiling to offer patients more targeted therapy options.
This fact sheet provides information about the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and related genetic testing.
This fact sheet discusses evidence behind if antiperspirants and deodorants may be linked to breast cancer.
This fact sheet teaches patients how hormone therapy can help stop the growth of hormone-sensitive breast cancer tumors.
This slideshow reviews drug information for IBRANCE (palbociclib), indicated for metastatic breast cancer. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration Slide ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for TYKERB (lapatinib), indicated for metastatic breast cancer. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration Slide ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for IXEMPRA® (ixabepilone), indicated for metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for HALAVEN (eribulin mesylate), indicated for refractory metastatic breast cancer. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for XELODA® (capecitabine) for treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Safe Without Transfusion Support
- Myth: Oncology Patients Demand Inappropriate Interventions
- Bendamustine Plus Rituximab May Be Safe, Effective for Lymphoma
- Too Many Axillary Lymph Node Evaluations for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Researchers Report
- Cabozantinib Granted Fast-Track Designation for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Ibrutinib Active, Safe in Previously Treated Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- Neoadjuvant GC with MVAC Have Comparable Efficacy in Bladder Cancer
- Copaxone Approved for Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Internalization: Acute apoptosis of breast cancer cells using herceptin-immobilized gold nanoparticles
- For Prostate Cancer, Referral-Based Exercise Program Beneficial
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|