Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Dr Ross described how genomic reports may need to be updated to account for new insights into a variant's role in cancer.
Findings from the SPARTAN trial show that HRQoL is not diminished by adding apalutamide to androgen deprivation therapy in men with asymptomatic, nonmetastatic CRPC.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society partnered with Sutro Biopharma to test the safety of the investigational CD74-targeting antibody-drug conjugate STRO-001 for 2 blood cancers.
Oropharyngeal cancers have become the most common HPV-associated malignancies in the US, where the rate of vaccination against HPV lags compared with other countries.
More than 90 medical societies have called on the US government to reverse a policy allowing step therapy under Medicare Advantage.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Patient Survival from Pathology Images in Lung CancerAug 28,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Plastics and Cancer
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- Atezolizumab and Nab-Paclitaxel Prolonged PFS in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Infections in Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia Associated With Low Platelet Count
- Expert Panel Provides Recommendations for Running Trials on Intratumoral Immunotherapy
- Large Acute Myeloid Leukemia Dataset Could Help Identify Targeted Treatments
- Treatment of H. pylori Increased Platelet Count in ITP
- Reclassification of Variants of Uncertain Significance: A Q&A With Theodora Ross MD, PhD