Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Socioeconomic status, including education and income level, appears to be tied to prostate-specific antigen test results and prostate cancer treatment and survival, but the exact nature of these associations is not yet clear.
Targeting tumor and extracellular LPA could help deny tumors their inflammatory habitat and improve the efficacy of radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and possibly immunotherapies.
NPS with electrodes is under investigation as a potential new ablative — and possibly immunotherapeutic — cancer treatment modality.
Seventy percent of Americans surveyed in this year's National Cancer Opinion Survey were unaware that alcohol is a well-established and modifiable risk factor for cancer, the authors noted.
In part 2 of a 2-part series, Bryant Furlow discusses advances in genome sequencing technologies and the resulting insights into associations between inherited germline mutations and cancer.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
CDK4/6 Inhibitors in Breast Cancer Treatment: Recent Research, Safety Profiles, Acquired Resistance, Next StepsSep 11,2017
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate