Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
A study could not determine whether one liquid biopsy panel is more accurate than another overall.
New diagnostic and therapeutic tools are in development to inform the management of advanced and metastatic disease.
Clinical trial data regarding deep molecular response outcomes suggest that dasatinib and nilotinib are superior to the first-generation TKI, imatinib.
Hypofractionated radiotherapy's role in postoperative settings remains unclear and awaits outcomes from ongoing studies.
Studying how MGUS and myeloma clones change over time might yield new insights into myeloma's molecular heterogeneity.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Umbralisib: A Promising Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
- Phase 2 Study of Tremelimumab Plus Durvalumab Alone or With Radiation for SCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab vs Topotecan for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition for Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Cigar and Pipe Use Significantly Increase Mortality Risk