Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor app now!
The Cancer Therapy Advisor app is a free, easy-to-use app that offers oncology professionals the latest in oncology news and emerging trends, as well as cancer treatment regimens, full-length features, slideshows, case studies, and drug information for a variety of cancer types and therapeutic areas.
Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for CTA directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular Viewpoint features discuss the latest developments by your colleagues.
Supplemental courses of treatment for various types of cancers including dosing, administration and management of related adverse events.
Hundreds of oncology-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library. Claim your certificate instantly!
Our calculators can assess liver function, convert HbA1C to mean plasma glucose, evaluate BP, determine BMI and more, at the point-of-care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Alcohol Consumption and Cancer
- Pancreatitis and the Risk of Cancer
- RAMIE May Improve Post-operative Outcomes Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy With Cytoreductive Surgery Prolongs OS in Gastric Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Cost of Treatment May Negate Impact of Treatment Advances
- Depressed Patients With Head and Neck Cancer May Have Higher Mortality Rates
- MSK1 Levels Associated With Relapse, Metastasis in ER-positive Breast Cancer
- In the Clinic: Managing Malignant Pleural Effusions
- Does Depression Increase the Risk for Mortality Among Patients With Cancer?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab Promising for Pretreated Metastatic Sarcoma