Download the free Cancer Therapy Advisor app now!
The Cancer Therapy Advisor app is a free, easy-to-use app that offers oncology professionals the latest in oncology news and emerging trends, as well as cancer treatment regimens, full-length features, slideshows, case studies, and drug information for a variety of cancer types and therapeutic areas.
Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for CTA directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app
Our popular Viewpoint features discuss the latest developments by your colleagues.
Supplemental courses of treatment for various types of cancers including dosing, administration and management of related adverse events.
Hundreds of oncology-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library. Claim your certificate instantly!
Our calculators can assess liver function, convert HbA1C to mean plasma glucose, evaluate BP, determine BMI and more, at the point-of-care.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Ginkgo Biloba and Cancer
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Curative-intent Surgery for Cancer Increases Risk of New Persistent Opioid-use
- HIV-associated Head and Neck Cancers Have Unique Molecular Characteristics
- Pembrolizumab Significantly Prolongs OS Compared With Chemotherapy in NSCLC
- Cost, Insurance Status May Affect Patient Adherence to TKI Therapy for CML
- Affordable Care Act Linked to Lower Rates of Cancer Diagnosis Among Uninsured