Most Recent Articles by Carlos Harrison
Developments in deep sequencing genomic technologies and bioinformatics have made it possible to identify mutations in melanoma and to predict targetable neoantigens.
With researchers around the world directing their attention at the role and potential of miRNAs in RCC diagnosis and therapy, our understanding of the molecules is accelerating.
With the average uninsured cost of TKI treatment close to or above $146,000 per year per patient with CML in the United States, reducing or ending treatment would yield billions in savings.
Chronic myeloid leukemia patient outcome study finds high correlation between insurance status at diagnosis and overall patient survival.
Clinicians are advocating that sexual dysfunction after cancer, which affects a large proportion of survivors, be addressed as a serious quality of life issue.
More Articles by Carlos Harrison
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- NSCLC: Genetic Mutations May Determine Likelihood of Metastasis at Diagnosis
- Pembrolizumab Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Brentuximab sBLA for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: An Evolutionary Perspective