Most Recent Articles by Carlos Harrison
Hodgkin Lymphoma: Assay May Predict Post-transplantation Relapse, Possibly Guiding Non-transplant OptionsOct 03, 2017
The gene expression-based prognostic model, RHL30, has the potential to provide insights for the selection of treatment strategies catered to the individual patient.
As patients become older, additional factors must be considered in planning their treatment.
A new study finds some hopeful signs of progress in understanding blast phase CML, which is typically associated with poor outcomes.
Developments in deep sequencing genomic technologies and bioinformatics have made it possible to identify mutations in melanoma and to predict targetable neoantigens.
With researchers around the world directing their attention at the role and potential of miRNAs in RCC diagnosis and therapy, our understanding of the molecules is accelerating.
More Articles by Carlos Harrison
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC
- Post-surgery Chemotherapy Based on BRCA1 Levels Fails To Improve Survival in NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC