- Progress in the CML Landscape
- Treatment Options
- Sequencing Treatment
- Choosing the Appropriate TKI
- Monitoring Treatment Response
- Monitoring Adherence
- Switching Therapies
- Discontinuing Treatment
- Known Factors in TKI Resistance
- Managing Adverse Events
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- CML: On the Horizon
- The Future of CML Treatment
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News
More Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Information
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet provides hints for managing the emotional challenges of coping with chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) over time.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Overcoming Drug Resistance in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Future Treatment Modalities in Sarcoma: Insights From ASCO 2017
- Dietary Nutrients and Oncogenic HPV Infections
- Vaccines Targeting Multiple Myeloma Offer Promising Therapeutic Approach
- In Focus: Abemaciclib for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Yoga Improves Sleep Disorders, Fatigue in Patients With Cancer
- Cryosurgery: The Future of Breast Cancer Treatment?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab May Negate Need for Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Melanoma With Brain Metastases
- Aldoxorubicin Improves Outcomes in Relapsed/Refractory Sarcoma
- Green Tea and Cancer
- First-line Nivolumab Fails To Prolong Survival in Stage IV NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Shows Activity Among Some Young Patients With Advanced Sarcoma
- Potential Clinical Benefit in Multigene Hereditary Testing for Patients With Sarcoma
- Q&A With Filippo Montemurro, MD: Considerations for Treatment With Trastuzumab Emtansine
- Early Taxane Switching May Improve PSA Response Rates in Prostate Cancer