- Ponatinib for CML
- Progress in the CML Landscape
- Treatment Options
- Sequencing Treatment
- Choosing the Appropriate TKI
- Monitoring Treatment Response
- Monitoring Adherence
- Switching Therapies
- Discontinuing Treatment
- Known Factors in TKI Resistance
- Managing Adverse Events
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- CML: On the Horizon
- The Future of CML Treatment
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News
More Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Information
Data indicate that beta-Carotene should not be recommended as a cancer prevention agent due to lack of efficacy and potential harm among smokers or those exposed to asbestos.
This fact sheet is a review of study data about the relationship between zinc supplementation and cancer incidence and outcomes.
About 60% of Americans are deficient in magnesium, including up to 60% of patients who are critically ill.
Evidence is mixed about the relationship between calcium intake and colorectal/prostate cancers.
Despite controversy, many studies have found no significant association between aspartame consumption and the incidence of different types of solid and hematologic malignancies.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- beta-Carotene and Cancer
- Novel Therapeutic Target in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Cells Identified
- Venetoclax Plus Rituximab May Prolong Progression-free Survival in CLL
- Lower Cabazitaxel Dose May Benefit Patients With Prostate Cancer
- Different Types of Obesity May Increase Risk of Breast Cancer Subtypes