- Ponatinib for CML
- Progress in the CML Landscape
- Treatment Options
- Sequencing Treatment
- Choosing the Appropriate TKI
- Monitoring Treatment Response
- Monitoring Adherence
- Switching Therapies
- Discontinuing Treatment
- Known Factors in TKI Resistance
- Managing Adverse Events
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- CML: On the Horizon
- The Future of CML Treatment
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News
More Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Information
The mechanisms that drive this benefit are not well-understood, and it is believed that the benefit is not just a result of reducing risk factors such as body weight.
An overview of the research regarding the use of massage to improve cancer- or treatment-related symptoms and overall quality of life for patients with cancer.
Multiple studies have examined the possible association between cell phone usage and increased cancer risk, but study designs, potential biases, and interpretations of statistical outcomes leave conclusions uncertain.
All meta-analyses conducted to date show a significant association between indoor tanning use and an increased risk of melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancers.
Though mechanisms of anticancer effects of resveratrol have been identified, the ability to translate these findings to in-human studies is a challenge.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Ivosidenib for IDH1-Mutated Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Stage at First Response May Predict Outcomes in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Exercise and Cancer
- Increased Body Mass Index May Be Predictive of Recurrence, Progression in Bladder Cancer
- Aspirin, Non-Aspirin NSAID-Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer