- Ponatinib for CML
- Progress in the CML Landscape
- Treatment Options
- Sequencing Treatment
- Choosing the Appropriate TKI
- Monitoring Treatment Response
- Monitoring Adherence
- Switching Therapies
- Discontinuing Treatment
- Known Factors in TKI Resistance
- Managing Adverse Events
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- CML: On the Horizon
- The Future of CML Treatment
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News
More Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Information
Epidemiologic evidence is mixed regarding the protective effect of garlic consumption against different cancer types.
Epidemiologic data, primarily from case-control studies, suggest that different types of pesticides are associated with specific types of cancer among children and adults.
Epidemiologic evidence suggests that high consumption of red meat, particularly beef, is associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer.
There are no data to suggest that xylitol is carcinogenic or is associated with an increased risk of cancer. Two in vitro studies suggest that xylitol may have antiproliferative properties, but this has not been investigated among human subjects.
Several case-control and prospective cohort studies conducted in a Korean population suggest that ginseng intake can reduce the risk of cancer, though this was not supported by other cohort studies in different populations.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- The Warburg Effect: Can Cancer Be Starved of Sugar?
- Does Radiotherapy Lead to An In Situ Breast Cancer Vaccine?
- Proinflammatory Diet and Colorectal Cancer
- Surgery May Be Superior to Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Early Stage NSCLC
- Smoking After Diagnosis Leads to Worse Renal Cell Carcinoma-specific Survival
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Bortezomib-based Induction Improves PFS, OS in High-risk Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Nivolumab May Be Effective Salvage Therapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Doxorubicin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine Prolongs PFS in Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Poor Prognostic Markers Predict for Abemaciclib Benefit in Patients With Breast Cancer