CLEOCIN T Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%; soln+; pads+; lotion; gel; +contains isopropyl alcohol 50%.
Indications for CLEOCIN T:
Apply thin film twice daily.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mouth, abraded skin, mucous membranes. Atopic patients. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blocking agents. May antagonize erythromycin.
Dryness, oily skin, burning, erythema, abdominal pain, gram (–) folliculitus, stinging eyes; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Soln—30mL, 60mL; Pledgets—60; Lotion—60mL; Gel—30g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Demonstrates Activity in Recurrent Glioblastoma
- Anastrozole More Effective than Tamoxifen for Postmenopausal Women with Ductal Carcinoma
- mFOLFOX6 Plus Radiotherapy Results in Higher pCR in Rectal Cancer
- Nivolumab Significantly Improves Outcomes in Advanced Melanoma
- PARP Inhibitors for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: No 'Embarrassment of Riches' Just Yet
- Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Nicotinamide Safe, Effective for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Prevention in High-Risk Patients
- Prostate Cancer Working Group Updates CRPC Clinical Trial Guidelines
- Bortezomib Consolidation More Effective Than Observation for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Daratumumab Provides Durable Activity in Heavily Pre-Treated Multiple Myeloma
- Temozolomide with Radiotherapy Safer, Equally Effective as Nitrosureas for Anaplastic Astrocytoma
- Efficacy of Chemotherapy Similar to Radiotherapy for Anaplastic Glioma
- Tumor Treating Fields Improve Survival in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|