Most Recent Articles by Clifford Pukel, MD
Many cancers in humans are weakly immunogenic — if immunogenic at all — and overcoming this inherent property of cancer cells will be critical for the future success of cancer immunology.
Dr Clifford Pukel, a board certified medical oncologist and CEO of the Cancer Vaccine Cancer Immunotherapy (CVCI) foundation, discusses some important moments in the history of immunotherapy.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC
- Post-surgery Chemotherapy Based on BRCA1 Levels Fails To Improve Survival in NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC