Most Recent Articles by Clifford Pukel, MD
Many cancers in humans are weakly immunogenic — if immunogenic at all — and overcoming this inherent property of cancer cells will be critical for the future success of cancer immunology.
Dr Clifford Pukel, a board certified medical oncologist and CEO of the Cancer Vaccine Cancer Immunotherapy (CVCI) foundation, discusses some important moments in the history of immunotherapy.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- NSCLC: Genetic Mutations May Determine Likelihood of Metastasis at Diagnosis
- Pembrolizumab Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Brentuximab sBLA for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- CAR T Cell Therapy for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: An Evolutionary Perspective