Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Veliparib and Carboplatin May Be Effective Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Antipsychotic Drug Olanzapine Prevents Nausea for Patients Receiving Chemotherapy
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Some Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer May Avoid Surgery
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Costs of Malignant Blood Disorders in European Countries Reached €23 Billion in 2012
- Achieving Negative Margin Essential for Optimizing Local Control, Survival in Sarcoma
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar