Complete Conference Coverage
Interprofessional practice provides benefits to patients, team members, and the health care system, by working collaboratively to support and assist each other.
This study suggest that nilotinib is associated with higher rates of treatment-induced T2DM and hyperlipidemia compared with dasatinib.
This study indicates that there is no difference in efficacy or safety between aprepitant and fosaprepitant, though the study was limited by its small sample size.
Oncology clinicians face ethical dilemmas regarding access to care and treatments, palliative and end-of-life care, and treating vulnerable populations in today's clinical environment.
Four new agents were approved for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) since 2015, providing more options but adding complexity to the treatment of this disease.
Lanreotide depot is effective among patients with or without previous octreotide treatment for carcinoid syndrome.
Two SNPS (rs4880 and rs1870377) had an association with PFS among patients with DLBCL receiving R-CHOP.
Glucocorticoid-containing chemotherapy may induce diabetes mellitus or worsen glucose control among patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
At the 2017 HOPA Annual Conference, Vivian Park, PharmD, MBA, BCOP, discussed agents approved by the FDA in oncology in 2016.
Multiple value frameworks were developed to help providers, institutions, and payers determine the value of cancer treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL