Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Two novel regimens showed significant anti-tumor activity in patients with neuroblastoma.
An RNA assay for common gene fusions is now validated and available to guide patients with cancer to clinical trials and through drug treatment options.
Nearly half of patients with advanced cancer treated with FDA-approved therapies had alterations in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA).
Serum levels of carbonic anhydrase IV (sCAIX) were associated with improved pathologic complete response rates.
Single-cell RNA-sequencing can resolve the heterogeneity of both malignant and non-malignant tumor components.
Funding, informatics system, clinical data capture, and European data protection legislation were considered the greatest barriers to effective data sharing.
Immunotherapy approaches are evolving for all types of gynecologic malignancies, including ovarian, cervical, and endometrial cancers.
MYL-1401O is comparable in efficacy and safety to the anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody trastuzumab as frontline therapy in breast cancer.
Substituting Nab-paclitaxel in Anthracycline Regimen Did Not Significantly Improve pCR in HER2-negative Breast Cancer
Replacing paclitaxel with nab-paclitaxel in an anthracycline regimen failed to significantly improve the pathologic complete response rate.
Adding lapatinib to trastuzumab plus weekly paclitaxel after an anthracycline was not beneficial.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Treating TKI-induced Hypertension in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- PSA Testing Unchanged in Years After USPSTF Recommendation
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- MRI May Be Effective Screening Test for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Linked With Deeper Molecular Response in CML-CP
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment