Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) who achieve complete remission have improved overall survival.
In higher-risk patients who fail hypomethylating agent treatment, no induction strategy is superior to another with respect to outcomes and safety.
Consolidation therapy with a condensed schedule of high-dose cytarabine (HDAC) is superior to a standard schedule.
A higher dose of idarubicin during consolidation therapy improves leukemia-free survival without increasing non-hematologic toxicity.
Treatment with brentuximab vedotin is associated with superior clinical outcomes compared with standard of care options.
Chemotherapy-free induction with ibrutinib and rituximab is efficacious and well-tolerated among young patients.
Incorporation of bortezomib into VcR-CVAD followed by rituximab maintenance demonstrated high rates of durable remissions.
Rituximab maintenance following autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation prolongs survival among younger patients with mantle cell lymphoma.
Brentuximab vedotin in combination with RCHP (rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and prednisone) is active as a frontline therapy.
Ultra-high risk category of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) who have dismal outcomes on existing therapies.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL
- Chemo-free Induction Efficacious in Younger Patients With Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- VcR-CVAD Regimen Induces Durable Remissions in Mantle Cell Lymphoma