Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Gastrointestinal cancers have a diverse landscape of clinically relevant genomic alterations (CRGA) that could lead to targeted drug therapy.
Endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) VNTR and eNOS -786 could determine outcomes in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenib,
Baseline α-fetoprotein (AFP) levels may be a predictive marker for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma receiving ramucirumab.
Similarities, Differences Between Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinomas and Esophageal Adenocarcinomas
Comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) shows promise in advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinomas (ESCC) and adenocarcinoma (EAC).
Hybrid minimally invasive oesophagectomy (HMIO) is associated with fewer complications for resectable oesphageal cancer.
Laproscopically assisted distal gastrectomy (LADG) is safe for patients with clinical stage 1 gastric cancer.
Pembrolizumab demonstrated promising antitumor activity and manageable toxicity in advanced gastric cancer.
Addition of onartuzumab to mFOLFOX6 for gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma (GEC) did not improve survival.
AMG-337 caused responses in patients with MET-amplified gastroesophageal junction, gastric cancer, and esophageal cancer.
Reducing dietary fat intake appears to improve survival rates among women with certain types of breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Nimotuzumab Not Clinically Efficacious in Glioblastoma
- Increase in Biopsies with DCIS, Invasive Cancer Post-Mammogram
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Utilizing MRI/Ultrasound in Prostate Biopsy May Yield Better Results
- In Pancreatic Cancer, Blood Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio Predicts Survival