Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Bortezomib consolidation significantly improved progression-free survival compared with observation in multiple myeloma.
Daratumumab demonstrated profound durable activity with meaningful responses in patients with heavily pretreated multiple myeloma.
Radiotherapy plus temozolomide did not appear to significantly improve survival for anapestic astrocytoma compared with nitrosurea.
Long-term data do not support efficacy of primary temozolomide monotherapy versus radiotherapy in anapestic glioma.
Tumor Treating Fields improved progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
Patients managed without radiotherapy after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer have a significantly worse outcome.
Etirinotecan pegol provided a clinically meaningful benefit to patients with late-stage advanced breast cancer.
Pembrolizumab immunotherapy is effective in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
Panitumumab plus accelerated fractionation radiotherapy (AFX) was not superior in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Complete Response Rate at 30 Months Correlates with Progression-Free Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
Complete response rate at 30 months is a surrogate endpoint for progression-free survival in first-line follicular lymphoma trials.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Will Epigenetic Drugs Improve Immunotherapy Outcomes?
- Preoperative Breast MRI Associated With Longer Wait Time to Surgery
- Nivolumab Extends Survival in Advanced Nonsquamous Lung Cancer
- Quitting Smoking Prior to Chemo Linked to Improved Survival Rate in Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- PD-L1 May Predict Response to TKIs, VEGFs in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Higher Than Expected "Real-World" Hospitalizations Associated With Systemic Cancer Therapy
- GnRH Agonists With Chemo for Breast Cancer May Restore Regular Menses
- Most US Women Undergoing BRCA Testing Not Receiving Genetic Counseling
- Novel Mutations Identified in Triple Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms