Complete Conference Coverage
Previous analysis of the SWOG S0230/POEMS study suggested that goserelin improves survival rates, ovarian function, and raises the likelihood of pregnancy among patients with hormone receptor-negative disease.
Researchers pooled results from 3 studies, which included 5114 patients with HER2-positive disease, to determine whether 1-year adjuvant trastuzumab yields the optimal OS, DFS, and rate of cardiac events.
Researchers randomly assigned 84 women with HER2-positive breast cancer to receive metformin plus chemotherapy with trastuzumab or chemotherapy with trastuzumab alone.
Metastatic TN and hormone receptor-positive disease is incurable and new therapy options are badly needed.
Complete Resection of Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Associated With Improved Disease-specific Survival
Researchers attempted to determine factors associated with DSS after patients with metastatic disease undergo surgical resection.
Researchers presented olaratumab monotherapy subgroup results from a phase 2 trial of patients who were previously treated with olaratumab plus doxorubicin or doxorubicin alone.
Just over half of patients in a standard therapy group had normal bone mineral density after a mean follow-up of 6 years; this contrasted with 93% of patients in a vitamin D supplementation group.
Researchers at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance used email and web screening to determine patient quality of life and psychological comorbidities after a sarcoma diagnosis.
Researchers injected Ewing sarcoma cells into mice to determine the effects of exercise on doxorubicin efficacy and treatment-related cardiotoxicity.
As the disease's location can make localized treatment difficult, factors that predict for LR and OS may be helpful for treatment decision-making.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate