SABCS 2014 Live Coverage
Reducing dietary fat intake appears to improve survival rates among women with certain types of breast cancer.
Targeting the proteasome might help prevent breast tumor resistance to endocrine therapy.
Extending duration of dual anti-HER2 therapy without chemotherapy did not significantly improve molecular response in HER2-positive breast tumors.
ASH 2014 Live Coverage
Patients with high Sokal risk treated with imatinib have a higher rate of treatment failure and poorer molecular response.
Age less than 45 years of age and digital-PCR (dPCR) positivity are significantly associated with relapses in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Presence of killer immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) genotype 2DL5B independently associated with poor response in chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML).
Combining inotuzumab ozogamicin with low-intensity chemotherapy achieved results better in newly diagnosed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Nilotinib Plus Chemotherapy Effective for First-Line Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Nilotinib in combination with chemotherapy is highly effective in Philadelphia chromosome-, BCR-ALB1-positive acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
Latest Conference News
CHICAGO, IL—Durable, complete tumor regression can occur following a single infusion of human papillomavirus tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in women with metastatic cervical cancer.
CHICAGO, IL—Ibrutinib significantly improved progression-free survival, overall survival, and overall response rate when compared with ofatumumab in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
CHICAGO, IL—Established biomarkers failed to predict response to platinum in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
CHICAGO, IL— Discontinuation of statin therapy does not shorten survival and improves quality of life among patients with a life expectancy of less than 1 year.
CHICAGO, IL— Non-small cell lung cancer tumors that progress on the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors erlotinib/gefitinib and afatinib continue to depend on ErbB family receptor signaling.
LY2157299 monohydrate showed promising efficacy results in patients with advanced HCC tumors overexpressing AFP.
Circulating tumor cells are a useful adjunct in the diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
PET/CT may prevent unnecessary laparotomy by detecting occult metastatic disease in patients with resectable/borderline pancreatic cancer.
Nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine sustained overall survival rates compared with gemcitabine alone in patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Cetuximab should not be added to first-line FOLFOX4 for patients whose mCRC harbors RAS mutations.
FEATURED: Live Coverage from NANETs 2014
Everolimus is a promising treatment option for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs), even though dose reductions are required for most patients.
NANETS: Intraoperative 5-FU May Reduce Need for Additional Surgeries in Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
Intraoperatively-placed 5-fluouracil (5-FU) chemotherapy at lymph node surgical dissection beds may lower the chance of necessary surgery.
Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs) harbor genetic mutations in DNA repair pathways that represent "strong candidates".
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Adding Bortezomib to Fulvestrant Might Improve Outcomes for ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- For Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Nintedanib Improves Overall Survival Without Reducing Quality of Life
- Dose-Adjusted R-EPOCH Provides Long-Term Benefit for High-Risk Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- miniDOX Chemotherapy for Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors