Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Toni K. Choueiri, MD, delivered a keynote lecture on recent advances in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma at the 2015 GU Symposium.
Body mass index (BMI) predicts survival and overall response rates in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Protein expression markers predict disease-specific survival (DSS) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Adjuvant sorafenib and sunitinib do not improve survival for patients with locally advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Optimal chemotherapy remains unclear for metastatic teratoma with malignant transformation (TMT).
Baseline and changed neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict targeted treatment responses in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Circulating microRNA miR-371a-3p levels appear to be a promising biomarker of tumor bulk in testicular germ cell tumors (GCTs).
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with better survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
Adding short-term androgen deprivation therapy to radiotherapy does not improve overall survival in intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Dose-escalated radiotherapy does not improve overall survival compared with lower-dose radiotherapy regimens for localized prostate cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- Renal Cell Cancer: Keynote Lecture From GU Symposium 2015
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Short-Term ADT Does Not Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab New Standard of Care for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Opdivo Approved for Advanced Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Adding Adjuvant Iriniotecan to 5FU/LV Not Effective for Resected Rectal Cancer
- Addition of Lenalidomide to Docetaxel, Prednisone Not Effective for mCRPC
- Current Guidelines on Benign Thyroid Nodules Challenged