Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Bortezomib consolidation significantly improved progression-free survival compared with observation in multiple myeloma.
Daratumumab demonstrated profound durable activity with meaningful responses in patients with heavily pretreated multiple myeloma.
Radiotherapy plus temozolomide did not appear to significantly improve survival for anapestic astrocytoma compared with nitrosurea.
Long-term data do not support efficacy of primary temozolomide monotherapy versus radiotherapy in anapestic glioma.
Tumor Treating Fields improved progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
Patients managed without radiotherapy after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer have a significantly worse outcome.
Etirinotecan pegol provided a clinically meaningful benefit to patients with late-stage advanced breast cancer.
Pembrolizumab immunotherapy is effective in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
Panitumumab plus accelerated fractionation radiotherapy (AFX) was not superior in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Complete Response Rate at 30 Months Correlates with Progression-Free Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
Complete response rate at 30 months is a surrogate endpoint for progression-free survival in first-line follicular lymphoma trials.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Cabozantinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- In Fit Patients With NSCLC, Erlotinib Not Recommended
- New Hormonal Agents for Prostate Cancer May Increase Risk of Cardiotoxicity
- Dasatinib-induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients With Leukemia
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers in Hematological Malignancies: A Review of Molecular Testing in Hematopathology
- A Decade of Dramatic Change in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Heavily Pretreated Refractory Myeloma, Daratumumab May Be Safe, Effective
- In Locoregionally Advanced Oral Cavity Cancer, Preop Induction Chemo May Not Improve Outcomes
- Patients With Solid Tumors Face Risk for Critical Illness