Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Toni K. Choueiri, MD, delivered a keynote lecture on recent advances in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma at the 2015 GU Symposium.
Body mass index (BMI) predicts survival and overall response rates in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Protein expression markers predict disease-specific survival (DSS) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Adjuvant sorafenib and sunitinib do not improve survival for patients with locally advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Optimal chemotherapy remains unclear for metastatic teratoma with malignant transformation (TMT).
Baseline and changed neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict targeted treatment responses in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Circulating microRNA miR-371a-3p levels appear to be a promising biomarker of tumor bulk in testicular germ cell tumors (GCTs).
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with better survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
Adding short-term androgen deprivation therapy to radiotherapy does not improve overall survival in intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Dose-escalated radiotherapy does not improve overall survival compared with lower-dose radiotherapy regimens for localized prostate cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Safe Without Transfusion Support
- Myth: Oncology Patients Demand Inappropriate Interventions
- Bendamustine Plus Rituximab May Be Safe, Effective for Lymphoma
- Too Many Axillary Lymph Node Evaluations for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Researchers Report
- Cabozantinib Granted Fast-Track Designation for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Ibrutinib Active, Safe in Previously Treated Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- Neoadjuvant GC with MVAC Have Comparable Efficacy in Bladder Cancer
- Copaxone Approved for Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Internalization: Acute apoptosis of breast cancer cells using herceptin-immobilized gold nanoparticles
- For Prostate Cancer, Referral-Based Exercise Program Beneficial