Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Toni K. Choueiri, MD, delivered a keynote lecture on recent advances in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma at the 2015 GU Symposium.
Body mass index (BMI) predicts survival and overall response rates in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Protein expression markers predict disease-specific survival (DSS) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Adjuvant sorafenib and sunitinib do not improve survival for patients with locally advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Optimal chemotherapy remains unclear for metastatic teratoma with malignant transformation (TMT).
Baseline and changed neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict targeted treatment responses in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Circulating microRNA miR-371a-3p levels appear to be a promising biomarker of tumor bulk in testicular germ cell tumors (GCTs).
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with better survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
Adding short-term androgen deprivation therapy to radiotherapy does not improve overall survival in intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Dose-escalated radiotherapy does not improve overall survival compared with lower-dose radiotherapy regimens for localized prostate cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- BTD Regimen May Be Viable Salvage Option for Multiple Myeloma
- Adding More Dietary Lycopene May Help Protect Against Kidney Cancer
- Metformin Use Linked with Lower Colorectal Cancer Risk
- GEMOXEL Regimen May Be Better Than Standard Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- Gemcitabine Plus S-1 May Be Safe, Effective for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Pseudomonas Preparation May Improve Response Rate in Lung Cancer