Conference Coverage Videos
Complete Conference Coverage
Multidisciplinary cancer team meetings need to systematically consider treatment of patients with comorbidity.
Gastrointestinal cancers have a diverse landscape of clinically relevant genomic alterations (CRGA) that could lead to targeted drug therapy.
Endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) VNTR and eNOS -786 could determine outcomes in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenib,
Baseline α-fetoprotein (AFP) levels may be a predictive marker for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma receiving ramucirumab.
Similarities, Differences Between Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinomas and Esophageal Adenocarcinomas
Comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) shows promise in advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinomas (ESCC) and adenocarcinoma (EAC).
Hybrid minimally invasive oesophagectomy (HMIO) is associated with fewer complications for resectable oesphageal cancer.
Laproscopically assisted distal gastrectomy (LADG) is safe for patients with clinical stage 1 gastric cancer.
Pembrolizumab demonstrated promising antitumor activity and manageable toxicity in advanced gastric cancer.
Addition of onartuzumab to mFOLFOX6 for gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma (GEC) did not improve survival.
AMG-337 caused responses in patients with MET-amplified gastroesophageal junction, gastric cancer, and esophageal cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer