FEATURED: Live Coverage from NANETs 2014
Everolimus is a promising treatment option for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs), even though dose reductions are required for most patients.
NANETS: Intraoperative 5-FU May Reduce Need for Additional Surgeries in Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
Intraoperatively-placed 5-fluouracil (5-FU) chemotherapy at lymph node surgical dissection beds may lower the chance of necessary surgery.
Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs) harbor genetic mutations in DNA repair pathways that represent "strong candidates".
Latest Conference News
CHICAGO, IL—Durable, complete tumor regression can occur following a single infusion of human papillomavirus tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in women with metastatic cervical cancer.
CHICAGO, IL—Ibrutinib significantly improved progression-free survival, overall survival, and overall response rate when compared with ofatumumab in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
CHICAGO, IL—Established biomarkers failed to predict response to platinum in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
CHICAGO, IL— Discontinuation of statin therapy does not shorten survival and improves quality of life among patients with a life expectancy of less than 1 year.
CHICAGO, IL— Non-small cell lung cancer tumors that progress on the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors erlotinib/gefitinib and afatinib continue to depend on ErbB family receptor signaling.
LY2157299 monohydrate showed promising efficacy results in patients with advanced HCC tumors overexpressing AFP.
Circulating tumor cells are a useful adjunct in the diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
PET/CT may prevent unnecessary laparotomy by detecting occult metastatic disease in patients with resectable/borderline pancreatic cancer.
Nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine sustained overall survival rates compared with gemcitabine alone in patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Cetuximab should not be added to first-line FOLFOX4 for patients whose mCRC harbors RAS mutations.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: AIDS-Related B-Cell Lymphoma
- Presenteeism May Be a Problem for Oncologists and, Ultimately, Their Patients
- Subcutaneous Trastuzumab May Be as Safe and Effective as Intravenous Formulation
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Cancer Surgery Cost Not Linked with Hospital Volume
- Ramucirumab Plus Pemetrexed and Platinum Chemotherapy Shows Clinical Activity in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC
- For Advanced Ewing Sarcoma, Olaparib Alone Not Effective
- High Rates of Overdetection of Recurrence of Prostate Cancer
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Men with Prostate Cancer and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Events