Complete Conference Coverage
During a plenary presentation at the 18th annual WCLC, researchers presented patient-reported outcomes, including health-related QoL, disease symptoms, and physical function, from the phase 3 PACIFIC trial.
Researchers randomly assigned 56 treatment-naive patients with advanced NSCLC to 3 cohorts: nivolumab plus gemcitabine and cisplatin, nivolumab plus pemetrexed and cisplatin, and nivolumab plus paclitaxel and carboplatin.
For this cross-sectional study, researchers collected the data of 1030 adult patients with advanced NSCLC from medical chart reviews and various patient questionnaires.
One-hundred and eight patients received cisplatin plus docetaxel in the control arm; 392 patients in the experimental arm received varying treatments according to BRCA1 mRNA expression levels.
Researchers evaluated survival and socioeconomic data from 1,150,722 patients with NSCLC to determine particular factors that may predict OS.
Researchers administered savolitinib 600 mg plus gefitinib 250 mg to 44 patients, of whom 6 were T790M-positive and 5 were T790M-negative.
Investigators randomly assigned 95 patients with ED-SCLC to receive pazopanib 800 mg daily or placebo.
Initial analysis of cohort G of KEYNOTE-021 at a median of 10.6 months showed that pembrolizumab significantly improved overall response rate and progression-free survival compared with pemetrexed/carboplatin alone.
Researchers analyzed the resistance biopsies and plasma specimens of 119 patients with T790M-positive NSCLC treated with osimertinib.
Researchers enrolled 248 patients who progressed on pemetrexed-based chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab to receive second-line anetumab ravtansine or vinorelbine.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Adjuvant Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma: Still Riddled With Unknowns
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Durvalumab Does Not Worsen Quality of Life Among Patients With Unresectable NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC