How to disable behaviorally targeted advertising cookies
If you are concerned about behaviourally targeted advertising cookies (which serve you advertisements based on your use of chemotherapyadvisor.com and other websites), users based in the European Union can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the US can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ to opt out of these third party cookies.
The above websites are not Haymarket sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click 'Show advanced settings'
- In the "Privacy" section, click the 'Content settings' button
- To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, pick 'Allow local data to be set', this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick 'Block all third-party cookies without exception'
- To disable cookies, in the "Cookies" section, pick 'Block sites from setting any data'
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
- In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to 'Medium' or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select 'Options'
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check 'Accept cookies for sites'
- To disable cookies: Uncheck 'Accept cookies for sites'
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla:http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on 'Setting' at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
- Select 'Quick Preferences'
- To enable cookies: check "Enable Cookies"
- To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable Cookies"
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software:http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
- To disable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Never'
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please look for a "help" function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 2 Trial of Apatorsen for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Misses Primary Endpoint
- Standard Therapy for Anal Cancer May Not Affect Long-term Outcomes Among HIV Patients
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC