Most Recent Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
CTA spoke with Calvin Chao, MD, about how the Oncotype DX® test is implemented, how results can guide treatment, its use globally, and the future of prognostic testing.
Clinicians can use a geriatric assessment for an objective appraisal of the health status of older patients with multiple myeloma.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Andersen about whether it is possible to improve outcomes among patients with multiple myeloma by identifying those at risk of infection among the transplant-eligible.
Does the failure of pembrolizumab in multiple myeloma clinical trials imply checkpoint inhibition is unlikely to work for patients with the disease?
TKI selection in the first line is based on risk score and TKI toxicity profile as well as the patient's age, ability to tolerate therapy, and comorbid conditions.
More Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy Improves Survival in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Survey May Help To Identify Patients With Cancer at Risk of HBV Reactivation
- Fish Consumption and Cancer
- Socioeconomic Status May Preclude Elderly Patients From Receiving Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Receptor Agonists With Palonosetron May Reduce Needed Dexamethasone Duration