Most Recent Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
This approval is likely to dramatically improve the otherwise dismal outcomes for patients in this clinical setting.
The authors of a recent review developed 6 crucial care points for treating pregnant patients with breast cancer.
A meta-analysis found that the "best treatment" for prolonging PFS in R/R MM was daratumumab, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone.
A novel calculator may effectively predict persistent pain post-breast cancer surgery.
The cost of treating CML can be crippling, and it's unclear whether future approvals or policies will improve the financial toxicity associated with the disease.
More Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL