Most Recent Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
CTA spoke with Calvin Chao, MD, about how the Oncotype DX® test is implemented, how results can guide treatment, its use globally, and the future of prognostic testing.
Clinicians can use a geriatric assessment for an objective appraisal of the health status of older patients with multiple myeloma.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Andersen about whether it is possible to improve outcomes among patients with multiple myeloma by identifying those at risk of infection among the transplant-eligible.
Does the failure of pembrolizumab in multiple myeloma clinical trials imply checkpoint inhibition is unlikely to work for patients with the disease?
TKI selection in the first line is based on risk score and TKI toxicity profile as well as the patient's age, ability to tolerate therapy, and comorbid conditions.
More Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 2 Trial of Apatorsen for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Misses Primary Endpoint
- Standard Therapy for Anal Cancer May Not Affect Long-term Outcomes Among HIV Patients
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC