Most Recent Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Brufsky to comment on the evolving role of endocrine-based therapy for this patient population, including combinations based on molecular and genetic profiling.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Kumar to discuss his team's investigation into a dexamethasone dosing schedule for reducing the rates of peripheral neuropathy.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Shaw to discuss ALK- and ROS1-positive NSCLC, including currently available agents and ongoing research to develop additional targeted therapies.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Filippo Montemurro, MD, to place recent findings in context with respect to when T-DM1 might be best indicated.
Cancer Therapy Advisor interviewed Dr Dyer about recent study results relating to the retinoblastoma epigenome and an important finding about the timing of retinoblastoma development.
More Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL
- Ipilimumab Indication Expanded To Include Pediatric Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
- Immune-mediated Hepatitis: Challenges in Management
- Phase 1 Study of A Dendritic Cell Vaccine for High-grade Glioma and Glioblastoma