Most Recent Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
CTA spoke with Calvin Chao, MD, about how the Oncotype DX® test is implemented, how results can guide treatment, its use globally, and the future of prognostic testing.
Clinicians can use a geriatric assessment for an objective appraisal of the health status of older patients with multiple myeloma.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Andersen about whether it is possible to improve outcomes among patients with multiple myeloma by identifying those at risk of infection among the transplant-eligible.
Does the failure of pembrolizumab in multiple myeloma clinical trials imply checkpoint inhibition is unlikely to work for patients with the disease?
TKI selection in the first line is based on risk score and TKI toxicity profile as well as the patient's age, ability to tolerate therapy, and comorbid conditions.
More Articles by Debra Hughes, MS
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate