Decision Support in Medicine
Cancer Therapy Advisor has partnered with Decision Support in Medicine to bring users clinical decision support content across thousands of diseases in multiple therapeutic categories, written by physician experts in each field of medicine.
Start reviewing immediately by directly accessing the content below.
Learn more about Decision Support in Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Hospital Infection Control
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Lab Med
- Nephrology & Hypertension (Updates in Progress)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (Updates in Progress)
- Pulmonary Medicine & Sleep Disorders (Updates in Progress)
- Rheumatology (Updates in Progress)
- Shoulder & Elbow
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Utility of Septin-9 Assays
- Phase 2 Trial of SBRT and Gene Therapy Prior to Nivolumab for NSCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for Gastric, Ovarian, and Breast Cancer
- Phase 1 Study of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancer
- Priming Lung Cancer To Respond to Immunotherapy: Findings and Current Research