Most Recent Articles by Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP
Don Dizon, MD: In addition to important clinical trial outcomes that evaluated novel strategies across tumor types, there were impressive studies aiming to help our patients live with cancer as well.
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Editorial Board Member Don Dizon, MD, answers some questions about issues in breast cancer treatment today.
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Member Don S. Dizon discusses survivorship issues from the 2013 Breast Cancer Symposium.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- The Warburg Effect: Can Cancer Be Starved of Sugar?
- Does Radiotherapy Lead to An In Situ Breast Cancer Vaccine?
- Proinflammatory Diet and Colorectal Cancer
- Surgery May Be Superior to Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Early Stage NSCLC
- Smoking After Diagnosis Leads to Worse Renal Cell Carcinoma-specific Survival
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Bortezomib-based Induction Improves PFS, OS in High-risk Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Nivolumab May Be Effective Salvage Therapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Doxorubicin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine Prolongs PFS in Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Poor Prognostic Markers Predict for Abemaciclib Benefit in Patients With Breast Cancer