Richard T. Kloos, MD, discusses new technologies and methods for diagnosis of thyroid nodules.
The American Thyroid Association's independent Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Guidelines Taskforce published the first comprehensive guidelines for anaplastic thyroid cancer this month.
Endocrine Cancer News
Lenvatinib improved progression-free survival and response rate in I-131-refractory thyroid cancer.
SUTENT (sunitinib) for Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor, Renal Cell Carcinoma & Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
This slideshow reviews drug information for SUTENT (sunitinib), indicated for gastrointestinal stromal tumor, advanced renal cell carcinoma & advanced pancreatic ...
Despite advances in the treatment of pancreatic cancer, patients with the disease still generally have a poor prognosis with a ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Nivolumab Safer, More Effective Than Chemo for Advanced Melanoma
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- Vitamin D May Help Combat Low-Grade Prostate Tumors
- Early Initiation of Palliative Care Improves 1-Year Survival
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Vorinostat May Not Improve Survival in Mesothelioma
- High Fish Intake Linked to Survival After Breast Cancer
- New, Less Aggresssive Guidelines for Pancreatic Cysts
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|