Instead of analyzing adverse events (AEs) in the traditional fashion, we ought to consider alternatives in this new era of personalized medicine.
Investigators found that cell-free DNA is released into circulation by cancer cells undergoing apoptosis or necroptosis in the primary or metastatic cancer lesions.
Endocrine Cancer News
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Should We Abandon PSA Testing Or Make it More Targeted?
- ASCO Issues Guideline on Margins for Breast-conserving Surgery in DCIS
- PD-1, PD-L1 Agents Rarely Induce Durable Remissions in Uveal Melanoma
- Psychological Stress Unlikely to Cause Breast Cancer
- Age and Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Review of Current Literature
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Pfizer Will Acquire Developer of Enzalutamide
- CLL-IPI Validated and Compared With MDACC Index in Newly Diagnosed Patients
- Baseline Metabolic Tumor Volume Predicts Prognosis of Follicular Lymphoma
- Interleukin-10 Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Patients With RCC
- Addition of Elective Neck Dissection Cost-effective in Oral Cancer