Endocrine Cancer Resource Center
The American Thyroid Association's independent Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Guidelines Taskforce published the first comprehensive guidelines for anaplastic thyroid cancer this month.
Important research from the International Cancer Genome Consortium has identified thousands of genetic mutations associated with pancreatic cancer.
Endocrine Cancer News
Evaluating Benign Thyroid Nodules: The Appropriate Time Interval After Initial Fine Needle Aspiration
Kenneth D. Burman, MD, discusses study suggesting that optimal time for repeat evaluation of benign thyroid nodules is 2 to 4 years.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Adding Bortezomib to Fulvestrant Might Improve Outcomes for ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Phase I Trial of hTERT DNA Immunotherapy Initiated in Adults with Breast, Lung, and Pancreatic Cancer
- Induction Chemotherapy to Downstage Advanced Oesophageal Cancer Before Surgery
- Systematic Review Shows Moxibustion Not Superior to Other Therapies for Chemo-Induced Leukopenia