Nutrition is a critical factor to consider both in the pre- and postoperative period for patients undergoing a Whipple procedure.
According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
Endocrine Cancer News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Nivolumab Fails as Single-agent Treatment for Advanced Uterine Leiomyosarcoma