Most Recent Articles by Eric Haupt, ScM
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Researchers interpreting results from studies using adaptive randomization must be aware of assumptions made during study.
Readers should look for "anything that adds uncertainty to the analysis, including uncertainty in the measurements, differences in dropout rates among arms, missing data, and how they were handled in the analysis."
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 2 Trial of Apatorsen for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Misses Primary Endpoint
- Standard Therapy for Anal Cancer May Not Affect Long-term Outcomes Among HIV Patients
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC