ELCC Complete Coverage
Subgroup of patients with EGFR mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) benefitted from the addition of necitumumab to gemcitabine plus cisplatin.
CRS-207 plus chemotherapy demonstrated encouraging clinical activity in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma.
Osimertinib is efficacious for the first-line treatment of patients with EGFR mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Updated data from a phase 1 cohort and a pooled analysis of 2 phase 2 trials demonstrated that osimertinib therapy resulted in a high overall response rate.
Maintenance therapy with bevacizumab plus pemetrexed improved progression-free survival compared with pemetrexed alone.
Select serum cytokines may be associated with survival benefit in patients with advanced refractory squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Despite Encouraging Activity of Osimertinib + Durvalumab, Safety Profile Warrants Further Investigation
Osimertinib in combination with durvalumab demonstrated encouraging clinical activity, but the combination was associated with high rates of toxicities.
Type of chemotherapy regimen for the treatment of patients with stage 3 non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) does not influence who will develop brain metastases.
Durvalumab plus demonstrated encouraging activity with favorable tolerability in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Treatment with nab-paclitaxel plus carboplatin resulted in significant improvement in objective response rate and overall survival.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer