Many of our Cancer Therapy Advisor Patient Information sheets are produced under the direction of our pharmacist editors; others are provided in conjunction with CancerCare.org or the National Cancer Institute.
These easy-to-read fact sheets may be printed and distributed to patients to enhance their education. Our goal is to provide you with resources to foster communication with your patients.
General Cancer Information
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- The Role of Microbes in Oncogenesis and the Treatment of Cancer
- The Undetermined Role of Sunscreen in Skin Cancer Prevention
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Veliparib + Chemo Fails to Improve OS, PFS in Untreated NSCLC
- Regorafenib Improves PFS in Non-apidocytic Soft Tissue Sarcoma