Many of our Cancer Therapy Advisor Patient Information sheets are produced under the direction of our pharmacist editors; others are provided in conjunction with CancerCare.org or the National Cancer Institute.
These easy-to-read fact sheets may be printed and distributed to patients to enhance their education. Our goal is to provide you with resources to foster communication with your patients.
General Cancer Information
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Nivolumab Fails as Single-agent Treatment for Advanced Uterine Leiomyosarcoma