ASCO's CancerLinQ go live later this year, ushering in what they described as a transformative era of big data-driven precision cancer care.
The transformation of the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia wins the Society's accolade.
Recent studies reveal the mechanisms underlying renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and suggest new therapeutic targets.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Myeloma displays considerable heterogeneity and, over time, control of disease can be lost. New strategies to combat myeloma incorporate risk stratification to provide more individualized therapy.
How frequent are mutations in known breast cancer predisposition genes in women with TNBC who were unselected for family history?
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Patients with brain cancer are at increased risk of deep vein thrombosis and consequently pulmonary embolism.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Performance status is the only known clinical predictor of outcome in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC), but pharmacogenomic markers may also correlate with outcome. This study attempts to correlate clinical and pharmacogenomic measures with overall survival.
Phase 2 studies show in vitro effectiveness in various glioblastoma multiforme cell lines, independent of MGMT activity.
Researchers sought to better understand the effect of financial toxitiy on patients with cancer by surveying 1,000 patients.
Researchers seek better understanding of prostate cancer in young patients.
Recent results on entecavir may change use of lamivudine prophylaxis in cancer patients with the hepatitis B virus.
By analyzing data from international databases, researchers develop an alternative to the Child-Pugh system.
According to a workshop on the high cost of cancer care, oncologists should be empowered and incentivized to use high-value treatment options.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Multiple myeloma: Optimal management and long-term disease control
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- ASCO Announces Chronic Leukemia Treatment as Cancer Advance of the Year
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Demonstrates Significant Activity in B-Cell Lymphoma
- Contraceptive Use Linked to Higher Risk of Glioma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|