As key biologics near the end of their patent-protection periods, industry is preparing for legal battles over biosimilar versions.
Recent analysis indicated an increase in survival in gastric cancer patients who received chemoradiation compared with chemotherapy alone.
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This study examines outcomes of CEC patients treated with CRT and the incidence and potential role of HPV tumor infection in CEC lesions.
Update on available treatment options and potential future developments for metastatic melanoma with and without BRAF mutations.
Targeted treatment of mutated EGFR-expressing non-small-cell lung cancer: focus on erlotinib with companion diagnostics
[Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The appropriate role of EGFR mutation analysis in the treatment of patients with NSCLC is constantly evolving; EGFR mutation testing can help simplify the drug discovery process and individualize cancer therapy.
This slideshow reviews drug information for ZYDELIG® (idelalisib), indicated for relapsed follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma (FL).
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for ZYDELIG® (idelalisib), indicated for relapsed chronic lymphoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration
From the Advisory Board
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Adding Bortezomib to Fulvestrant Might Improve Outcomes for ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- DCIS Score Predicts Recurrence after Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Ultrasound Breast Screenings Improve Tumor Detection in Women with Dense Breast Tissue
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- TP53 Mutations Predict Molecular Response to Chemotherapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- For Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Nintedanib Improves Overall Survival Without Reducing Quality of Life
- Dose-Adjusted R-EPOCH Provides Long-Term Benefit for High-Risk Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- miniDOX Chemotherapy for Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors