Even with early diagnosis, there appears to be a disproportionate toll from breast cancer in black women.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
New developments in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) have resulted in several new therapies.
ESMO guidelines account for new criteria in renal cell carcinoma, providing guidance on recommended therapies as new data and kinase inhibitors have emerged.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Myeloma displays considerable heterogeneity and, over time, control of disease can be lost. New strategies to combat myeloma incorporate risk stratification to provide more individualized therapy.
This slideshow reviews drug information for ZYDELIG® (idelalisib), indicated for relapsed follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma (FL).
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for ZYDELIG® (idelalisib), indicated for relapsed chronic lymphoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration
From the Advisory Board
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Docetaxel and 5-Fluorouracil: Promising Novel Regimen for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Addition of Veliparib to Cyclophosphamide Ineffective for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Imbruvica for Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Teams Lack Information on Patients' Comborbidity
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|