In node-positive early breast cancer, invasive disease-free but not overall survival was significantly superior with adjuvant standard regimen.
Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
David F. Penson, MD, MPH, answers Cancer Therapy Advisor's questions on the most key recent developments in prostate cancer management.
Validation study of the modified injection technique for internal mammary sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] According to the hypothesis of internal mammary sentinel lymph node, lymphatic drainage pattern, a modified radiotracer injection technique was established.
Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
Patients with stage 4 lung cancer who quit smoking showed an improvement in overall survival, even if they quit before chemotherapy.
From the Advisory Board
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|