A recent study linked childhood height to risk of melanoma, but the findings should be interpreted with caution.
Contrary to some news headlines, monitoring prostate cancer has different survival implications than treatment after 10 years.
The combination of radiotherapy and immunotherapy for brain metastases is promising, though toxicity and timing are poorly-understood factors.
Access treatment regimens for peripheral T-cell lyphoma, which details the selection of agents such as CHOP-21, CHOEP-21, and more.
Study "opens the possibility" to "convert partial responses into real cures."
CTA interviewed Dr Sarah Vinnicombe about her recent article on the role of breast MRI for breast cancer staging and screening.
From the Advisory Board
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment
- Adding CVP ± Rituximab After IFRT Improves PFS vs IFRT Alone in Stage 1-2 Follicular Lymphoma
- ASTRO: Study Affirms Efficacy of Doxepin Rise for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Pain
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Recommended in Myeloma Post-transplant
- Calcifications Linked With Favorable, Unfavorable Prognostic Factors in Breast Cancer
- Height and Melanoma Risk: What's the Takeaway?