Newly validated nomograms were more prognostic of patient survival from cervical cancer than cancer stage.
Research indicates that a test of AQP1 and PLIN2 levels in urine may act as an indicator of early stage renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
The t(11;14) translocation was associated with poorer response rates and shorter overall survival in patients treated with bortezomib-based regimens.
Researchers question the meaning of 5-year survival and stress the importance of context in discussing survivorship related to breast cancer.
[Cancer Control] Platelet transfusion can often be a vital aspect aspect of managing cancer, as treatment courses can weaken the function of the cells requires to stop bleeding.
A presentation from the 249th ACS Meeting highlights the potential importance of vitamin D levels for patients with prostate cancer.
From the Advisory Board
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
This slideshow reviews drug information for IBRANCE (palbociclib), indicated for metastatic breast cancer. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration Slide ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for NEXAVAR (sorafenib), indicated for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma and advanced renal cell carcinoma. Table of Contents Slide ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Platelet Transfusion for Patients with Cancer
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Zytiga Label Update
- Adjuvant Chemo Not Effective after Preoperative Chemo(RT), TME for Rectal Cancer
- Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated with Worse Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Nomograms Predict Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Recurrence, Patient Survival
- Bevacizumab Window Period May Be Effective for Brain Metastases of Breast CA
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|