From The Advisory Board
This article reviews the current evidence for the role of aromatase inhibitors (AIs) in the treatment of advanced stage or recurrent endometrial cancer.
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer