From The Advisory Board
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Mario Sznol, MD, comments on the results of his phase 1 study reporting on data from patients with metastatic melanoma treated with nivolumab.
FDA approval of ramucirumab offers a new therapy option for patients with gastric cancer, which is notoriously aggressive and difficult disease to treat.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|