From The Advisory Board
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Mario Sznol, MD, comments on the results of his phase 1 study reporting on data from patients with metastatic melanoma treated with nivolumab.
FDA approval of ramucirumab offers a new therapy option for patients with gastric cancer, which is notoriously aggressive and difficult disease to treat.
Editorial Board Member Don Dizon, MD, answers some questions about issues in breast cancer treatment today.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: AIDS-Related B-Cell Lymphoma
- Presenteeism May Be a Problem for Oncologists and, Ultimately, Their Patients
- For Gastric Cancer, Adjuvant Chemoradiation Improves Survival
- Artesunate May Be Effective for Colorectal Cancer
- Treatment Deintensification for HPV-Associated Oropharynx Cancer
- IL-2 Effective in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Patients with Favorable Histologies
- Consider Febrile Neutropenia Risk When Administering Standard Treatment in Prostate Cancer
- Docetaxel Plus Oxaliplatin with 5-Fluorouracil May Be Effective for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Imatinib Most Common Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) for First-Line Treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia