From The Advisory Board
This article reviews the current evidence for the role of aromatase inhibitors (AIs) in the treatment of advanced stage or recurrent endometrial cancer.
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Calcium and Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- Atezolizumab Monotherapy Effective in PD-L1 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Prolongs Overall Survival Compared With Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Effective as Salvage Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
- Everolimus Maintains Quality of Life in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- High Dose Vitamin B Supplements Should Not Be Taken for Lung Cancer Prevention
- Telomere Length May Predict Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk in Patients with VHL
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- Identifying Frail Patients With Multiple Myeloma Improves Treatment Selection