From The Advisory Board
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Multiple myeloma: Optimal management and long-term disease control
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- ASCO Announces Chronic Leukemia Treatment as Cancer Advance of the Year
- Brentuximab Vedotin Demonstrates Significant Activity in B-Cell Lymphoma
- Contraceptive Use Linked to Higher Risk of Glioma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|