From The Advisory Board
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Fine-Needle Aspiration May Increase Risk of Thyroid Cancer
- Patients with Thyroid Cancer Exhibit High Distress Levels
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- At Year 3, Survival Curve of Ipilimumab-Treated Advanced Melanoma Begins to Plateau
- Farydak Approved for Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Proteomic Markers Might Predict Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Survival
- Adjuvant Sorafenib, Sunitinib for Advance Renal Cell Carcinoma 'Should Not Be Pursued'
- International Collaboration Studies Teratoma with Malignant Transformation's 'Dismal' Outcomes
- Neutrophil to Lymphocyte Ratio Change Associated with Survival after Targeted Therapy for mRCC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|