From The Advisory Board
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|