From The Advisory Board
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
A case report that looks into a breast cancer survivor experiencing sex-related headaches after treatment.
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) conducted a trial to investigate whether treatment deintensification was feasible in patients with HPV-associated cancer.
Neal D. Shore, MD, FACS, sits down with CTA to discuss PROSTVAC as a targeted immunotherapy for prostate cancer.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma provides his insight on treating the elderly patient population in the surgical oncology setting.
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Dr. Dizon and patient advocate Katherine O'Brien discuss the difficulty of communicating cancer and give advice on common miscommunications.
Dr. Burtness, a member of the Cancer Therapy Advisory Board, reflects on the loss of Dr. Abraham Borbor, the only certified internist in Liberia who recently died of Ebola.
Mario Sznol, MD, comments on the results of his phase 1 study reporting on data from patients with metastatic melanoma treated with nivolumab.
FDA approval of ramucirumab offers a new therapy option for patients with gastric cancer, which is notoriously aggressive and difficult disease to treat.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statistical Significance, Uncertainty, and KEYNOTE-010
- Chlorhexidine Dressing Reduces May Reduce Incidence of Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections
- Gene-expression Prognostic Signatures Guide Adjuvant Chemotherapy of Early-stage Breast Cancer
- PD-1 and Checkpoint Inhibitors May Benefit Some Patients With SCLC
- Carfilzomib Efficacious Against Multiple Myeloma Regardless of Cytogenetic Abnormalities
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- The Future of the Biomedical Research Workforce in the United States
- Dosage Adjustment to Increase Plasma Trough Levels Requires Investigation for Treatment of RCC and Sarcoma
- VSIG10L Gene May Signify Susceptibility to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
- Researchers Identify the "Cell of Origin" in Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Half of Patients in Remission 11 Months After Nilotinib Discontinuation