Researchers identified 4 classifier genes relevant to gastric cancer in 307 patients in an internal cohort.
The purpose of this trial was to determine the efficacy and safety of mXELIRI as a second-line therapy for CRC in an Asian population.
While CDI is becoming more common in all hospitalized patients, patients with cancer appear to be at an elevated risk.
To help curb drug prices, a consortium of hospital groups recently announced plans to form their own nonprofit drug company.
Larotrectinib may have durable antitumor activity in patients with TRK fusion-positive cancers, regardless of tumor type.
Investigators enrolled 98 patients to receive preoperative treatment with intravenous panitumumab plus concurrent radiotherapy.
A list of drugs used for the treatment of nausea. The chart includes the formulations, strengths, and usual doses for each antiemetic drug product.
Colorectal cancer treatment regimen chart.
Patients were enrolled regardless of portal vein thrombosis status and were unable to tolerate other curative therapies.
The #MeToo movement has inspired many women to relate stories of harassment, and medicine is no exception.
Nut intake is associated with a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance.
Researchers are investigating the efficacy of surgical resection plus HIPEC for improving survival outcomes among patients with gastric cancer.
Researchers are evaluating the safety and efficacy of additional chemotherapy and radiation, alone or with surgery, among patients with esophageal or gastric cancer.
The estimated study enrollment is 1120 patients.
Researchers are evaluating the efficacy of FOLFIRI plus napabucasin with that of FOLFIRI alone in patients with colorectal cancer.
Researchers randomly assigned 143 patients to receive cetuximab plus mFOLFOXIRI followed by cetuximab or bevacizumab maintenance.
1. Hot tea consumption in combination with excessive smoking or alcohol use was associated with a higher risk for esophageal cancer. 2. In the absence of excessive alcohol use and smoking, daily tea drinking was not linked to increased risk for esophageal cancer. Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent) Study Rundown: Esophageal cancer is a concern 
The adjusted OR for receiving any treatment was 0.33 among patients living in an area where at least 20% of the population was below the poverty line.
The novelty of immunotherapies means that physicians and patients lack extensive experience dealing with them.
A recent study is the first to demonstrate the cumulative effect of a large number of lifestyle behaviors.
As oncologists learn to target the immune response to "self and non-self," a delicate therapy balance will eventually be achieved with predictable outcomes, benefits, and toxicity in the fight against cancer.
Preclinical studies demonstrated that napabucasin — a first-in-class cancer stemness inhibitor that blocks STAT3 — may prevent self-renewal and induce cancer stem cell death.
Cancer Therapy Advisor interviewed Dr Li about her research into the relationship between periodontal disease and gastric cancer.
Lutetium Lu 177 dotatate binds to somatostatin receptors to deliver radiation directly into tumor cells.
Novel algorithms may be able to diagnose and plan cancer treatments more effectively than humans, but it's unclear if and when artificial intelligence will be integrated into clinical practice.
Current screening methods have a low sensitivity for precancerous lesions and are inconvenient, leading to high rates of noncompliance.
Researchers treated 74 patients with dMMR/MSI-H mCRC with nivolumab 3 mg/kg every 2 weeks.
MEK inhibition with cobimetinib may improve the response rate with checkpoint inhibition.
Survivors assigned to an experimental arm showed an improvement in the FACT-C functional well-being sub-scale from baseline to 12 weeks.
Researchers evaluated whether the PD-1 inhibitor would improve outcomes among patients with HCC who progressed after sorafenib treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma