Combining a previously established culture medium, researchers were able to create a colon tissue organoid, which could have implications for personalized treatment.
Patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who have advanced on sorafenib have poor prognosis and few additional treatment options.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Anabolic Response of Essential Amino Acid Mixtures in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|