Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
Researchers are heartened by evidence that demethylating agents may strip tumors of their epigenetic resistance, opening up the door for treatment with immunotherapies.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|