Racial disparities in colorectal cancer survival might be eliminated by integrated and "equitable, evidence-based care."
By analyzing data from international databases, researchers develop an alternative to the Child-Pugh system.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
The "antigocoagulation gastrointestinal stress test" could represent a previously under-recognized modality leading to early detection of GI malignancy.
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Author: C. Andrew Kistler, MD, PharmD, RPh
JW, a 64-year-old woman, complains of chest pain that is not entirely associated ...
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer, and the 2nd most common cause of death in the United States. ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Nivolumab Safer, More Effective Than Chemo for Advanced Melanoma
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- Vitamin D May Help Combat Low-Grade Prostate Tumors
- Early Initiation of Palliative Care Improves 1-Year Survival
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Vorinostat May Not Improve Survival in Mesothelioma
- High Fish Intake Linked to Survival After Breast Cancer
- New, Less Aggresssive Guidelines for Pancreatic Cysts
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|