Gastrointestinal Cancers Resource Center
Researchers identify a relationship between exercise activity and television habits in relation to mortality in survivors of colorectal cancer.
Recent analysis indicated an increase in survival in gastric cancer patients who received chemoradiation compared with chemotherapy alone.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Author: C. Andrew Kistler, MD, PharmD, RPh
JW, a 64-year-old woman, complains of chest pain that is not entirely associated ...
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer, and the 2nd most common cause of death in the United States. ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Adding Bortezomib to Fulvestrant Might Improve Outcomes for ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- For Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Nintedanib Improves Overall Survival Without Reducing Quality of Life
- Dose-Adjusted R-EPOCH Provides Long-Term Benefit for High-Risk Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- miniDOX Chemotherapy for Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors