Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
High fish consumption may provide a protective benefit against gastrointestinal cancers, thyroid cancer, multiple myeloma, and childhood leukemia.
Epidemiologic data of flaxseed dietary intake and high enterolactone serum concentrations suggest that flaxseed consumption may reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Epidemiologic evidence suggests that high poultry consumption is not associated with an increased risk of most cancers, including cancer mortality.
The association of cancer risk and alcohol varies by tumor type, as alcohol consumption has been associated with several different types of cancers.
Evidence suggests that microbiota dysbiosis occurs among patients with cancer, particularly those with cancers of the digestive tract.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Umbralisib: A Promising Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
- Phase 2 Study of Tremelimumab Plus Durvalumab Alone or With Radiation for SCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab vs Topotecan for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition for Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Cigar and Pipe Use Significantly Increase Mortality Risk