According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
Researchers recently created a tool, Treeomics, to reconstruct the evolutionary pathway of metastases and to chart subclones to their anatomical locations.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine."
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL