CRS and HIPEC appear to have promising data when used in the optimal patient population.
Proponents of competing evolutionary theories seek to explain—and combat—oncogenesis.
Trifunctional antibodies such as catumaxomab may have a significant impact in treating these malignancies.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine."
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Highlights Importance of Achieving CR After Intensive Therapy for AML
- No Induction Therapy Superior to Another for Higher-risk AML, MDS
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL