Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Researchers are attempting to determine the usefulness of mindfulness for cancer pain.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine."
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Massage Therapy May Reduce Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- 2016 Concordia Summit: The Future of Immunotherapy
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Response Rate Similar Between Low- and Standard-dose Ponatinib
- Imatinib Less Beneficial for Patients With CML in Accelerated Phase
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research