FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
According to a JAMA study, only 8.7% of patients with cancer requested medical interventions and only 11.4% of those were deemed inappropriate.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bipolar Androgen Therapy Showing Promise for Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Lethal Metastatic Prostate Cancer May Spread from Other Sites
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Doxorubicin More Effective Than Trabectedin for First-Line Sarcoma Treatment
- ABVD, Radiotherapy vs. Stanford V in Stage 1/2 Bulky Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Milatuzumab Plus Veltuzumab Demonstrate Activity in B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in Older Adults Often Inappropriate
- After Breast Cancer, Many Women Express Desire for Genetic Testing
- New Genetic Sequencing May Lead to Urine Test for Bladder Cancer
- Outpatient Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Can Be Safe for Multiple Myeloma, Lymphoma
- Whole Spine MRI Screening at Multiple Myeloma Diagnosis Not Always Beneficial
- Pazopanib Linked with Response in Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Telomere Signal May Indicate Early Cancer Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|