The incidence of immune-mediated hepatitis in patients receiving immunotherapy varies based on the agent and other concomitant medications, though it is not uncommon.
The US Food and Drug Administration announced a plan to hasten generic drug approvals and thereby increase competition, potentially reducing drug prices altogether.
Study results presented at ASCO point to a major advance for immune therapy in advanced CEA-expressing CRC and possibly other CEA-expressing malignancies.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
Though imperiled by efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the federal Open Payments transparency program is helping to expose industry payments to physicians.
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
Aspirin may play a role in preventing and reducing cancer-specific mortality of particular cancers, including gastrointestinal cancers, pancreatic cancer, and prostate cancer.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine."
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL
- Ipilimumab Indication Expanded To Include Pediatric Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
- Immune-mediated Hepatitis: Challenges in Management
- Phase 1 Study of A Dendritic Cell Vaccine for High-grade Glioma and Glioblastoma