By analyzing data from international databases, researchers develop an alternative to the Child-Pugh system.
Researchers identify a relationship between exercise activity and television habits in relation to mortality in survivors of colorectal cancer.
Gastrointestinal Cancers News
Similarities, Differences Between Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinomas and Esophageal Adenocarcinomas
[Clin Med Insights Oncol] HPV is a risk factor for anal intraepithelial neoplasia (AIN). Etiology, anatomy, pathogenesis, management of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) discussed.
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet helps patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet explains the importance of screening for colorectal/rectal/bowel cancer causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
This fact sheet offers tips for coping with colorectal cancer, diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms.
This patient information fact sheet provides information on stomach cancer, causes, diagnosis, ulcers, symptoms, and treatment.
Author: C. Andrew Kistler, MD, PharmD, RPh
JW, a 64-year-old woman, complains of chest pain that is not entirely associated ...
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer, and the 2nd most common cause of death in the United States. ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Multiple myeloma: Optimal management and long-term disease control
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Malignant Melanoma
- ASCO Announces Chronic Leukemia Treatment as Cancer Advance of the Year
- LDVP Regimen Following Radiotherapy Effective for Stage III/IV T-Cell Lymphoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin Demonstrates Significant Activity in B-Cell Lymphoma
- Contraceptive Use Linked to Higher Risk of Glioma
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|