Gastrointestinal Cancers News
Pembrolizumab Did Not Improve PFS or OS Compared With Paclitaxel in Relapsed Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
More Gastrointestinal Cancers Information
On overview of the research regarding the use of massage to improve cancer- or treatment-related symptoms and overall quality of life for patients with cancer.
Multiple studies have examined the possible association between cell phone usage and increased cancer risk, but study designs, potential biases, and interpretations of statistical outcomes leave conclusions uncertain.
All meta-analyses conducted to date show a significant association between indoor tanning use and an increased risk of melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancers.
Though mechanisms of anticancer effects of resveratrol have been identified, the ability to translate these findings to in-human studies is a challenge.
Several meta-analyses suggest that coffee consumption may decrease the risk of many types of cancers, but for some cancers, the data remain mixed or indicate an increased risk.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Pazopanib Plus Cetuximab May Be Effective and Well-Tolerated in Head and Neck Cancer
- FDA Approves Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia B
- Aggressive Follow-Up Imaging in Breast Cancer Is Geography-Specific