There was no evidence that aspirin use beginning at the onset of chemotherapy affected the risk of recurrence among patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer.
Second-line systemic therapy with regorafenib improves overall survival among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
GEMOX post-surgery adjuvant therapy does not improve relapse-free survival (RFS) among patients with biliary tract cancer.
Phase 2 trials of investigational agents for pancreatic cancer treatment do not usually progress to phase 3.
Bursectomy can be safely performed without increasing the risk of morbidity or mortality among patients with cT3 or cT4 gastric cancer.
For patients with advanced gastric cancer, second-line treatment with ramucirumab is safe and efficacious regardless of age.
Salvage therapy with nivolumab was efficacious among patients with advanced or recurrent gastric or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) cancer.
The addition of everolimus to paclitaxel did not significantly improve overall response rate, progression-free survival, or overall survival.
Altering chemotherapy during neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy based on response to induction chemotherapy by PET imaging can improve pathologic complete response.
Among patients with advanced colorectal cancer, greater total physical activity improved progression-free and overall survival.
Despite differences in the safety profiles and rates of adverse events, both FOLFIRI and XELIRI were safe and well-tolerated as second-line therapy.
Omitting surgery and using a watch-and-wait approach does not compromise outcomes for selected patients with advanced rectal cancer.
Among patients with malignant gastric outlet obstruction caused by gastric cancer, surgical palliation was effective for maintaining patient quality of life.
Treatment with nintedanib significantly improved progression-free survival among heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Gastrointestinal cancers have a diverse landscape of clinically relevant genomic alterations (CRGA) that could lead to targeted drug therapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Lung Cancer Treatment in North America: Recent Advances and Future Promises
- Atezolizumab Maintains Clinical Benefit After 2 Years in Advanced NSCLC
- Luminespib May Be Effective in NSCLC With EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutation
- Pembrolizumab After Locally Ablative Therapy May Be Beneficial in Metastatic NSCLC
- Liquid Biopsies Detect Unknown Driver Mutations in Advanced NSCLC