Current screening methods have a low sensitivity for precancerous lesions and are inconvenient, leading to high rates of noncompliance.
Survivors assigned to an experimental arm showed an improvement in the FACT-C functional well-being sub-scale from baseline to 12 weeks.
MEK inhibition with cobimetinib may improve the response rate with checkpoint inhibition.
Researchers treated 74 patients with dMMR/MSI-H mCRC with nivolumab 3 mg/kg every 2 weeks.
Researchers evaluated whether the PD-1 inhibitor would improve outcomes among patients with HCC who progressed after sorafenib treatment.
Researchers randomly assigned 707 patients with advanced HCC to receive oral cabozantinib 60 mg once daily or placebo.
Preclinical models suggested that PEGPH20, which degrades hyaluronan, would improve survival among patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
The study arms had similar rates of adverse events, with 34.7% of patients in the cisplatin arm and 31.2% of patients in the S-1 arm reporting clinically relevant events.
Robot-assisted minimally invasive thoraco-laparoscopic esophagectomy may be a lower-cost alternative, with better post-operative outcomes, to open transthoracic esophagectomy.
Previous research suggested that EIPL may improve survival by reducing the number of intraperitoneal-free cancer cells.
Investigators evaluated data from 277 patients with gastric cancer, 180 of whom underwent CRS plus HIPEC vs 97 who underwent CRS only.
Researchers evaluated the outcomes of 453 patients with stage I to III esophageal cancer who received definitive or preoperative chemoradiation.
There was no evidence that aspirin use beginning at the onset of chemotherapy affected the risk of recurrence among patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer.
Second-line systemic therapy with regorafenib improves overall survival among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
GEMOX post-surgery adjuvant therapy does not improve relapse-free survival (RFS) among patients with biliary tract cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer