Retrospective analysis to identify the number of patients who had hyponatremia after receiving either the brand name cisplatin or a generic.
Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia significantly improves sleep quality and insomnia in patients with cancer.
To prevent reactivation, antiviral therapy recommended for chemotherapy, immunotherapy patients who are hepatitis B positive.
It is unclear as to how many oncologists discuss the topic of herbal supplement use with their patients.
Advances in treatment offer insight into lymphedema management, improvements in care for cancer patients.
Grading system includes independent prognostic significance of BMI, percent weight loss for patients with cancer.
Tocilizumab Plus Standard of Care May Reduce Risk of Graft-Versus-Host-Disease After Stem-Cell Transplantation
Addition of tocilizumab to standard graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) prophylaxis following allogenic stem-cell transplantation may be effective.
New optical imaging technology that is currently under development could "light up" cancer cells, allowing surgeons to remove more.
Proportion of cancer patients undergoing HIV testing varies by demographic and health-related factors, by state.
Findings based upon cancer patients' disclosure of use of complementary medicine.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Adding Pictilisib to Anastrozole Might Better Control ER+, HER2-Negative Luminal B Tumor Proliferation
- Primary Breast Tumor Gene Signature Might Predict Fulvestrant Response in Metastatic Disease
- Nab-Paclitaxel Yields Better pCR Rates than Paclitaxel in Neoadjuvant Taxane/Anthracycline Therapy
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Activating CD103+ Dendritic Cells May Lead to Improved Immunotherapy for Variety of Cancers
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Palbociclib Doubles PFS in Women with Advanced Breast Cancer
- The Effect of Voriconazole Treatment on Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Analysis
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis
- Somatuline Approved by FDA for Neuroendocrine Tumors