Multidisciplinary cancer team meetings need to systematically consider treatment of patients with comorbidity.
Radiation therapists also have high coping strategy frequency; no difference in anxiety, depression, burnout, well-being compared to oncology nurses.
Routine data collection and feedback at point-of-care improves most patient outcomes in hospice and palliative care.
People undergoing chemotherapy and radiation for cancer may get an emotional lift from dogs.
Many physicians report encountering barriers when referring cancer patients to specialty care.
Sativex did not meet its primary endpoint in demonstrating statistically significant difference from placebo for patients with advanced cancer.
Paclitaxel and carboplatin (TCchem) are chemotherapy agents associated with vascular toxicities caused by unclear mechanisms.
Intermittent dosing of olaparib plus gemcitabine is safe for the treatment of patients with advanced solid tumors.
No clinical evidence to support the use of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) supplementation for the prevention of hand-foot syndrome.
Eating a plant-based diet and limiting alcohol intake may help lower the risk for obesity-related cancers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|