Grading system includes independent prognostic significance of BMI, percent weight loss for patients with cancer.
Tocilizumab Plus Standard of Care May Reduce Risk of Graft-Versus-Host-Disease After Stem-Cell Transplantation
Addition of tocilizumab to standard graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) prophylaxis following allogenic stem-cell transplantation may be effective.
New optical imaging technology that is currently under development could "light up" cancer cells, allowing surgeons to remove more.
Proportion of cancer patients undergoing HIV testing varies by demographic and health-related factors, by state.
Findings based upon cancer patients' disclosure of use of complementary medicine.
Findings based upon 21 months of follow-up in cancer patients from original SEAS lipid therapy trial with ezetimibe.
Patients enrolled in hospice care had lower rates of healthcare utilization, and their costs for care were less during their last year of life.
Olaparib may be effective for the treatment of numerous advanced cancers caused by BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
A third of patients beginning palliative care die within a week.
The protein Sirtuin3 was linked to the development of pulmonary hypertension.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: AIDS-Related B-Cell Lymphoma
- Presenteeism May Be a Problem for Oncologists and, Ultimately, Their Patients
- Subcutaneous Trastuzumab May Be as Safe and Effective as Intravenous Formulation
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Cancer Surgery Cost Not Linked with Hospital Volume
- Ramucirumab Plus Pemetrexed and Platinum Chemotherapy Shows Clinical Activity in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC
- For Advanced Ewing Sarcoma, Olaparib Alone Not Effective
- High Rates of Overdetection of Recurrence of Prostate Cancer
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Men with Prostate Cancer and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Events