General Oncology Resource Center
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) named Immunotherapy 2.0 the "advance of the year."
Smoking cessation may improve survival regardless of the type of cancer diagnosed, due to a reduction in comorbidities.
General Oncology News
More General Oncology Information
Recent research is inconsistent about whether turmeric supplements can prevent and treat cancer.
A diagnosis of bladder cancer can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Prevention and early detection are the best ways to keep your skin healthy.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib