General Oncology Resource Center
According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
General Oncology News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
More General Oncology Information
NCCN guidelines recommend that smoking cessation be provided as part of oncology treatment.
There is not enough evidence to conclude that vitamin D dietary supplements are an effective intervention for reducing cancer risk or improving cancer outcomes.
Several studies evaluated whether Reishi mushroom-use has an anticancer effect, either alone or synergistically with other treatments.
The authors of a recent review developed 6 crucial care points for treating pregnant patients with breast cancer.
Recent research is inconsistent about whether turmeric supplements can prevent and treat cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research