General Oncology Resource Center
The Supreme Court's ruling in the Amgen v Sandoz case may hasten the arrival of lower-cost biosimilar versions of biologics in the clinic, potentially saving billions of dollars in health care spending.
Don Dizon, MD: In addition to important clinical trial outcomes that evaluated novel strategies across tumor types, there were impressive studies aiming to help our patients live with cancer as well.
General Oncology News
More General Oncology Information
Additional large, well-designed studies are needed to clarify the roles of dietary nutrients in HPV infection persistence and cancer risk.
There is limited epidemiologic and lab-experiment evidence that green tea and green tea compounds are capable at high concentrations of affecting tumor biology.
The anticancer activity of cranberry has not yet been tested in humans, though preclinical data suggest that cranberry extract may help to treat cancer.
Aspirin may play a role in preventing and reducing cancer-specific mortality of particular cancers, including gastrointestinal cancers, pancreatic cancer, and prostate cancer.
It's equivocal whether shiitake mushroom supplements benefit any patients with cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Overcoming Drug Resistance in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Future Treatment Modalities in Sarcoma: Insights From ASCO 2017
- Dietary Nutrients and Oncogenic HPV Infections
- Vaccines Targeting Multiple Myeloma Offer Promising Therapeutic Approach
- In Focus: Abemaciclib for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Yoga Improves Sleep Disorders, Fatigue in Patients With Cancer
- Cryosurgery: The Future of Breast Cancer Treatment?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab May Negate Need for Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Melanoma With Brain Metastases
- Aldoxorubicin Improves Outcomes in Relapsed/Refractory Sarcoma
- Green Tea and Cancer
- First-line Nivolumab Fails To Prolong Survival in Stage IV NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Shows Activity Among Some Young Patients With Advanced Sarcoma
- Potential Clinical Benefit in Multigene Hereditary Testing for Patients With Sarcoma
- Q&A With Filippo Montemurro, MD: Considerations for Treatment With Trastuzumab Emtansine
- Early Taxane Switching May Improve PSA Response Rates in Prostate Cancer