Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Carboplatin Associated with Better Outcomes than Docetaxel in Advanced BRCA1/2-mutation Breast Cancer
- 10-Year Update Confirms Long-Term Survival Benefits for Weekly Paclitaxel
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Phase I Trial of hTERT DNA Immunotherapy Initiated in Adults with Breast, Lung, and Pancreatic Cancer
- Induction Chemotherapy to Downstage Advanced Oesophageal Cancer Before Surgery
- Systematic Review Shows Moxibustion Not Superior to Other Therapies for Chemo-Induced Leukopenia