Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Minimal Residual Disease and Treatment Response in Multiple Myeloma
- PSA Testing Unchanged in Years After USPSTF Recommendation
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- MRI May Be Effective Screening Test for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Linked With Deeper Molecular Response in CML-CP
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment