Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Safe Without Transfusion Support
- Myth: Oncology Patients Demand Inappropriate Interventions
- Bendamustine Plus Rituximab May Be Safe, Effective for Lymphoma
- Too Many Axillary Lymph Node Evaluations for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Researchers Report
- Cabozantinib Granted Fast-Track Designation for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Ibrutinib Active, Safe in Previously Treated Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- Neoadjuvant GC with MVAC Have Comparable Efficacy in Bladder Cancer
- Copaxone Approved for Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Internalization: Acute apoptosis of breast cancer cells using herceptin-immobilized gold nanoparticles
- For Prostate Cancer, Referral-Based Exercise Program Beneficial