Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Will Epigenetic Drugs Improve Immunotherapy Outcomes?
- Preoperative Breast MRI Associated With Longer Wait Time to Surgery
- Quitting Smoking Prior to Chemo Linked to Improved Survival Rate in Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- PD-L1 May Predict Response to TKIs, VEGFs in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Hyper-CVAD Plus Ponatinib May Be Effective for Newly Diagnosed Ph+ Acute Leukemia
- Olaparib Plus Paclitaxel Active in Metastatic Gastric Cancer
- For Metastatic Gastric Cancer, Modified DCF Should Be First-Line Option
- Routine CT Scans for B-cell Lymphoma Patients in Complete Remission Not Recommended
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Prognostic Markers for Survival in Mycosis Fundoides, Sézary Syndrome Identified