Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patients With Colorectal Cancer Experience Substantial Cognitive Impairment
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Ixazomib for Relapsed, Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Survivors of Osteosarcoma Face Risk of Neurocognitive Impairment
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- The High Costs of Cancer Treatments Lead to Calls for Reform
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- FCR Achieves Long-term Disease-free Survival in IGHV-mutated CLL
- Cachexia Index in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients
- Survivors of Adolescent Cancers at Increased Risk of Hospitalization
- Surgery for Epidural Spinal Cord Compression Improves Health-related QoL
- Anastrozole Associated With Higher Incidence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Mammary Node Irradiation Improves Survival in Early Node+ Breast Cancer