Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2013
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Survival rates rise as newer agents are used in combination therapies for patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Use of finasteride reduces the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis, but does not significantly affect mortality rates after following men for 18 years, according to a study presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Anticoagulant use is associated with improved overall survival in men receiving docetaxel chemotherapy for treatment of mCRPC, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
A urine-based assay "can markedly improve the accuracy" of detecting bladder cancer noninvasively, according to a case-controlled validation study reported during the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
No significant difference in overall survival was found between tivozanib and sorafenib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, according to research presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Treating HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer with Combination Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Nimotuzumab Not Clinically Efficacious in Glioblastoma
- Increase in Biopsies with DCIS, Invasive Cancer Post-Mammogram
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Utilizing MRI/Ultrasound in Prostate Biopsy May Yield Better Results