Physicians will speak about tumor evolution and AR-indifferent disease at the 2017 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in Orlando, Florida.
Patients with metastatic renal carcinoma (mRCC) treated with post-frontline agents had increased genomic alterations.
Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin (BEP) for 1 cycle after orchiectomy is associated with a similar 2-year recurrence rate as BEP.
Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Pembrolizumab following platinum-based chemotherapy was associated with significantly longer overall survival, fewer adverse events.
David J. McConkey, MD, PhD, described how genomics can affect the clinical management of patients with bladder cancer.
The clinical outcomes when using neoadjuvant chemotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer vary by molecular subtype.
Adding chemotherapy with fluorouracil and mitomycin to radiotherapy improves locoregional control.
Full-length androgen receptor (AR-FL) copy number derived from circulating tumor cells detected using a liquid biopsy.
At a general session at the 2017 ASCO GU Symposium, the latest advances in managing SRMs will be discussed.
A phase 3 study presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium demonstrated the feasibility of conducting adjuvant trials.
Researchers identified nearly 80 significantly mutated genes in prostate cancer, including many novel genes and pathways.
The Decipher genomic classifier obtained from biopsy samples was prognostic for distant metastases and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Despite early failures, there may be a role for single-agent and combination immunotherapy for patients with prostate cancer.
The risk for developing prostate cancer is more than 5 times higher for men in the top 1% of the genetic risk score group.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL