Physicians will speak about tumor evolution and AR-indifferent disease at the 2017 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in Orlando, Florida.
Patients with metastatic renal carcinoma (mRCC) treated with post-frontline agents had increased genomic alterations.
Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin (BEP) for 1 cycle after orchiectomy is associated with a similar 2-year recurrence rate as BEP.
Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Pembrolizumab following platinum-based chemotherapy was associated with significantly longer overall survival, fewer adverse events.
David J. McConkey, MD, PhD, described how genomics can affect the clinical management of patients with bladder cancer.
The clinical outcomes when using neoadjuvant chemotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer vary by molecular subtype.
Adding chemotherapy with fluorouracil and mitomycin to radiotherapy improves locoregional control.
Full-length androgen receptor (AR-FL) copy number derived from circulating tumor cells detected using a liquid biopsy.
At a general session at the 2017 ASCO GU Symposium, the latest advances in managing SRMs will be discussed.
A phase 3 study presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium demonstrated the feasibility of conducting adjuvant trials.
Researchers identified nearly 80 significantly mutated genes in prostate cancer, including many novel genes and pathways.
The Decipher genomic classifier obtained from biopsy samples was prognostic for distant metastases and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Despite early failures, there may be a role for single-agent and combination immunotherapy for patients with prostate cancer.
The risk for developing prostate cancer is more than 5 times higher for men in the top 1% of the genetic risk score group.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate